How do you change your username?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19703
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

How do you change your username?

Post by weasel »

Having just stumbled accross this story on the BBC

Sione Fukofuka has stepped down from his role as Scotland Women head coach because of "the stress and the strain" of being apart from his family in Australia.

I would like to change my username to Fukofuka

Imagine going into an interview and being asked your name, Fukofuka!
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 9:48 pm Having just stumbled accross this story on the BBC

Sione Fukofuka has stepped down from his role as Scotland Women head coach because of "the stress and the strain" of being apart from his family in Australia.

I would like to change my username to Fukofuka

Imagine going into an interview and being asked your name, Fukofuka!
Why not change it to what I call you.
MassiveTwatFace
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19703
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by weasel »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 10:15 pm Why not change it to what I call you.
MassiveTwatFace
Well fukofuka
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 8:49 amWell fukofuka
How would you like me to do that?
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155334
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by 1964white »

Why change a username?

A username is instantly recognisable & part of one's character.
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9747
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by CUSSIE01 »

No one has answered the question yet.
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79085
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by The Subhuman »

CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 10:46 am No one has answered the question yet.
PM Adam...not difficult.

I would use the username I use everywhere else but Subhuman fits here
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3291
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 10:48 am PM Adam...not difficult.

I would use the username I use everywhere else but Subhuman fits here
Subhuman suits you 100% you freak! ;-) :lol:

Who is Adam? I would like to modify mine...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11783
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by Barlow Boy »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 11:54 am Subhuman suits you 100% you freak! ;-) :lol:

Who is Adam? I would like to modify mine...
Only the Administrator who runs the site 🤣🤣🤣
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22394
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by White Riot »

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 8:49 amWell fukofuka
Having an off day?
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22394
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by White Riot »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 11:54 am Subhuman suits you 100% you freak! ;-) :lol:

Who is Adam? I would like to modify mine...
I think he's busy with his formicary :)
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3291
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:10 pm Only the Administrator who runs the site 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah but you don't know until you know right? No question should be deemed stupid (unless the geriatric asks it on here)! Where are you Gerry? No, I don't know who Adam is! Is it Yorkshireman? How am I supposed to know who runs the site? I pay my support fee every year but I pay it to the page not to a person.

Your comment was not helpful...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22394
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by White Riot »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 10:48 am PM Adam...not difficult.

I would use the username I use everywhere else but Subhuman fits here
I'm guessing someone like Smudger or Geronimo titled you SH Faaip?
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11783
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by Barlow Boy »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:19 pm Yeah but you don't know until you know right? No question should be deemed stupid (unless the geriatric asks it on here)! Where are you Gerry? No, I don't know who Adam is! Is it Yorkshireman? How am I supposed to know who runs the site? I pay my support fee every year but I pay it to the page not to a person.

Your comment was not helpful...
You asked a question, I gave you the answer.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22394
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by White Riot »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:19 pm Yeah but you don't know until you know right? No question should be deemed stupid (unless the geriatric asks it on here)! Where are you Gerry? No, I don't know who Adam is! Is it Yorkshireman? How am I supposed to know who runs the site? I pay my support fee every year but I pay it to the page not to a person.

Your comment was not helpful...
Yorkshire Square
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3291
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:21 pm You asked a question, I gave you the answer.
You left a sarcastic comment! You could have just said who it is...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79085
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by The Subhuman »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 11:54 am Subhuman suits you 100% you freak! ;-) :lol:

Who is Adam? I would like to modify mine...
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

My last change took a while so patience is key...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11783
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by Barlow Boy »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:25 pm You left a sarcastic comment! You could have just said who it is...
True, but where’s the fun in that.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79085
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by The Subhuman »

White Riot wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:20 pm I'm guessing someone like Smudger or Geronimo titled you SH Faaip?
No I did... all my user names have been tracks I think fit. Only my main one is not musical


"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3291
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:32 pm memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

My last change took a while so patience is key...
I'm removing 2 letters. As I now live in OTTAWA: I am changing the 'Notts' to 'OTT' (removing N+s) amking my name Victor_OTT-17
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
Post Reply