General Election Poll - RESULTS !

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.

Who will you be voting for on May 7th?

Poll ended at Thu May 07, 2015 11:11 am

Con
21%
Green
18%
Lab
25%
LibDem
4%
UKIP
14%
Will not vote
18%

Total votes: 28

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: General Election Poll

Post by 1964white »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote: Not a fan of them, but the country is in better shape than when labour left
Yes we were billions in debt which the Labour Party are notorious for, high unemployment & Blair took us to an unnecessary war & look what knock on effect that has had on our country & folk still want a labour government :shock:
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

General Election Poll

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

1964white wrote:
Yes we were billions in debt which the Labour Party are notorious for, high unemployment & Blair took us to an unnecessary war & look what knock on effect that has had on our country & folk still want a labour government :shock:
I'm on about cons haha
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Drs.Dad wrote:
How many billions is beyond me..... I do know that when Milliband and that moronic Ed Balls with his shiny fat face, is on telly lecturing about how bad the Tories are with the nations wealth, I just boil over. What was the message left for Osborne when he took over the finances? "There's no money left, it's all gone". Grrrrrrr¬
:evil:
Politicians are all a bunch of overpaid hypocrites DD
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote: I'm on about cons haha
"but the country is in better shape than when labour left"

Were you :wink:
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

General Election Poll

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

Haha I know worded it terrible..

Since Tories took over it should of been.
Meant since labour left the hot seat, as in... Well you know
Armleywhite

General Election Poll

Post by Armleywhite »

I suppose you can put me down for not voting. I will attend the polling booth. However, I will spoil my form by writing "none of the above" a cross the paper.
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

Tory Scum out.....with their pathetic Lib/Dem puppets....let's give the Greens a shot :mrgreen:
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ronan wrote:Tory Scum out.....with their pathetic Lib/Dem puppets....let's give the Greens a shot :mrgreen:
Unlike you to wear your serious hat Ronan :wink:
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

1964white wrote:
Unlike you to wear your serious hat Ronan :wink:
I despise them.
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

I don't really see how people can be angry with the Tories for what they've done since they've got into power. They've far from set the world alight, but they're overseeing us slowly getting out of recession and I swear I saw something a month or so ago showing our economic growth was far ahead of most other European countries...they just need to start getting tougher on immigration and benefit cheats imho
Armleywhite

General Election Poll

Post by Armleywhite »

Aye. They've personally seen food bank usage grow exponentially since taking office. All this while allowing their rich mates off with their tax burdens. Their so caring are the Tories.
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

Armleywhite wrote:Aye. They've personally seen food bank usage grow exponentially since taking office. All this while allowing their rich mates off with their tax burdens. Their so caring are the Tories.

:tup: AW......a hateful shower of toffs...fuk em !!! :evil:
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

General Election Poll

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

Armleywhite wrote:Aye. They've personally seen food bank usage grow exponentially since taking office. All this while allowing their rich mates off with their tax burdens. Their so caring are the Tories.
And they have done no good since being in power?
Armleywhite

Post by Armleywhite »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote: And they have done no good since being in power?
Have they, I don't know, you tell me what you think.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

danhirons wrote:I don't really see how people can be angry with the Tories for what they've done since they've got into power. They've far from set the world alight, but they're overseeing us slowly getting out of recession and I swear I saw something a month or so ago showing our economic growth was far ahead of most other European countries...they just need to start getting tougher on immigration and benefit cheats imho
Yes Dan you did see our economic growth is far ahead of most European countries, not bad when you think of the massive financial debt/mess the previous Labour government left us in. Yes we need more immigration control, we have enough scrougers of our own without taking in more. Thing is if any party takes on the benefit cheats they would be accused of picking on the poor. Some of the cheats are far better off than me & i've worked all my life, never drawn a benefit in my life, doubt i'd get anything if the need ever arised !
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

General Election Poll

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

Well personally I can see the "industry" picking up work wise etc.
Ye I understand a lot of other things maybe not gone the way you or me want them to.
But could any other party kick on, so to speak?
Obviously you think not, with not voting. And neither will I be.

Also you not really going to the effort of going to a poll booth to out a cross on the paper are you?
Armleywhite

Post by Armleywhite »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote:Well personally I can see the "industry" picking up work wise etc.
Ye I understand a lot of other things maybe not gone the way you or me want them to.
But could any other party kick on, so to speak?
Obviously you think not, with not voting. And neither will I be.

Also you not really going to the effort of going to a poll booth to out a cross on the paper are you?
What I see about the country under these present incumbents is that they have constantly lied and massaged figures to make it appear that they have done good. All the while they have increased the poverty level in the UK and at the same time they allowed the rich to get richer at the expense of those most vulnerable in society. Tax avoidance is all ok, but god forbid you ave an extra bedroom. Money owed to the country by the biggest companies in the UK is probably in the Billions, yet not collected due to lax laws and the coalition is, along with UKIP planning to allow the status quo to continue.

Did you know that there is apporx 5000 children in the UK suffering malnutrition? Malnufuckingtrition, in a supposed world leader of a country?? Utter disgrace, but I don't expect any UK government to correct that issue.

As to me going to the booth, yes I am. I truly believe that everyone should be made to vote. However, there should be a box that states "None of the above" I'm not voting out of apathy, but because there is no political party here in the UK that represents my wants and desires for the country and it's people. I feel that all of those that feel the same way to go and spoil the ballot paper to show dissatisfaction and not to just not turn up.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Armleywhite wrote:

Did you know that there is apporx 5000 children in the UK suffering malnutrition? Malnufuckingtrition, in a supposed world leader of a country?? Utter disgrace, but I don't expect any UK government to correct that issue.
Not good at all Armley but is the reason for this their parents spend child benefits on themselves & not food for their kids ??
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

1964white wrote:
Yes Dan you did see our economic growth is far ahead of most European countries, not bad when you think of the massive financial debt/mess the previous Labour government left us in. Yes we need more immigration control, we have enough scrougers of our own without taking in more. Thing is if any party takes on the benefit cheats they would be accused of picking on the poor. Some of the cheats are far better off than me & i've worked all my life, never drawn a benefit in my life, doubt i'd get anything if the need ever arised !
:tup: it is a tough one, benefits, because any policy aimed at eliminating benefit cheats, will inevitably hit on some people who actually do deserve them and genuinely need them - so I always see it as a bit of a difficult one, but yeah whenever I read about the cheats it really frustrates me!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

danhirons wrote:
:tup: it is a tough one, benefits, because any policy aimed at eliminating benefit cheats, will inevitably hit on some people who actually do deserve them and genuinely need them - so I always see it as a bit of a difficult one, but yeah whenever I read about the cheats it really frustrates me!
Frustrates the majority of decent people Dan