Sunderland v Leeds - MAN OF THE MATCH

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Sunderland v Leeds - MAN OF THE MATCH

Post by 1964white »

Vote for your best three players

Wiedwald
Anita
Cooper
Jansson
Ayling
Phillips
O’Kane
Saiz
Hernandez
Alioski,
Ekuban
Roofe
Dallas
Klich
1964white

Re: Sunderland v Leeds - MAN OF THE MATCH

Post by 1964white »

Tough choices today as they all played well

1. - Saiz
2. - Jansson
3. - Cooper
Oscar
First Team
First Team

Post by Oscar »

1. Saiz
2. Jansson
3. Cooper
Oscar
First Team
First Team

Post by Oscar »

1964white wrote:Tough choices today as they all played well

1. - Saiz
2. - Jansson
3. - Cooper
Totally agree with this :-D , Saiz by some distance number 1 though for me :tup:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Oscar wrote:Totally agree with this :-D , Saiz by some distance number 1 though for me :tup:
For me too Oscar :tup: Saiz makes us tick & oozes class
8ballali
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by 8ballali »

1) Phillips
2) Jansson
3) Ayling
Winners never quit! Quitters never win!
(url=http://www.twitter.com/8ballali][/url)
gessa

Post by gessa »

Saiz
Cooper
Jansson
hector

Post by hector »

Ditto.....

Saiz
Coops
Jansson
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Alioksi ( for the way he smiles )
Jansson ( for the way he punches the air )
Cooper ( for playing the captains game )
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Saiz
Janssen
Alioski
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

Saiz
Cooper
Phillips

I wasn't expecting much from Saiz when we signed him as I'd seen his career stats and they weren't overly impressive but what an impact he's made for us. His powerful running and shot together with his footballing brain and great attitude have already convinced me.
Cooper is our most improved player this season. Great header off the line early on.
Phillips was instrumental in our midfield and when you watch him he does a lot of work off the ball dragging players out of position and making space.
Clacton White
First Team
First Team

Post by Clacton White »

rich_leeds64 wrote:Saiz
Cooper
Phillips

I wasn't expecting much from Saiz when we signed him as I'd seen his career stats and they weren't overly impressive but what an impact he's made for us. His powerful running and shot together with his footballing brain and great attitude have already convinced me.
Cooper is our most improved player this season. Great header off the line early on.
Phillips was instrumental in our midfield and when you watch him he does a lot of work off the ball dragging players out of position and making space.
Sounds like Cooper is almost like an extra/new signing - maybe he's now matured or come of age and finally learnt his position . All the better if he's come on that much .
Maybe not only have Leeds unearthed a couple of gems or more on the pitch , maybe also got one in the manager/coach too . I think he's already got more points than Hockaday and Darko combined - in less games too . Seems to know what he's doing .
Its almost like someone has a plan and knows how to do it :oops:
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

Difficult one today as I think the entire team/squad performed brilliant, it would have been easy for them to have an off day and blame it on the media circus around Wood (I will say not his fault and at lest he had the balls to pull himself out of the game as his head wasn't right). I think a mention to our new CD Partnership as I think Pontus and Coops were excellent, Phillips and O'Kane had an extremely busy day would to see how many miles they put in and our forwards movement and interplay was quality but if I have to vote here it is

Allioski
Saiz
Phillips
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
1964white

Post by 1964white »

rich_leeds64 wrote:Saiz
Cooper
Phillips

I wasn't expecting much from Saiz when we signed him as I'd seen his career stats and they weren't overly impressive but what an impact he's made for us. His powerful running and shot together with his footballing brain and great attitude have already convinced me
Saiz makes me purr everytime he is on the ball, at last a midfielder who runs with the ball, scores & creates goals. Classiest footballer we've had at ER in a long time
rich_leeds64 wrote:Cooper is our most improved player this season. Great header off the line early on
Without any doubt Rich, Coops is like a new signing. Also leading his players very well. At the end of the game when Sky cameras approached him & Alioski, he told them to wait a minute, got the whole team together for a huddle with them all walking towards the Leeds end in a line to applaud our fans, wonderful moment

Where has the clumsy error-proned Cooper gone ?

rich_leeds64 wrote:Phillips was instrumental in our midfield and when you watch him he does a lot of work off the ball dragging players out of position and making space.
Once again Kalvin puts in a magnificent performance after a poor game v Fulham, Phillips & 'O'Kane were everywhere biting at the Sunderland players not giving them time on the ball, very impressed even though he wasn't in my first three
60sUnited
First Team
First Team

Post by 60sUnited »

Really tough to pick the mom after yesterdays team performance, but I am going with Cooper, after all the stick he has been given he has had a great start to the season and never put a foot wrong yesterday, so glad we didnt do with him as we did with Tom Lees !

Cooper
Saiz
Pontus
1964white

Post by 1964white »

You can't argue with any of the six players nominated, so many wonderful performances

Christiansen deserves so much credit too !
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

1) Saiz
2) PJ
3) Cooper
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote:Tough choices today as they all played well

1. - Saiz
2. - Jansson
3. - Cooper
Agree 64, Saiz, Jansson, Cooper and I thought Cooper spoke very well after the game
gessa

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote:Saiz makes me purr everytime he is on the ball, at last a midfielder who runs with the ball, scores & creates goals. Classiest footballer we've had at ER in a long time
The one thing about him that impresses me most is how quick his feet are, look at his goal and cross and his speed and speed of thought totally leaves the defenders cold.
Haighy
First Team
First Team

Post by Haighy »

Cooper.
Saiz.
Phillips.
Phillips plays well away,, s**t at home !!!