QPR v Leeds - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
8ballali
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Re: QPR v Leeds - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by 8ballali »

Must be getting close to playing Berardi at right-back, and Tyler Denton or Anita or Borthwick Jackson at left-back.
Winners never quit! Quitters never win!
(url=http://www.twitter.com/8ballali][/url)
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Fantastic result albeit a rubbish first half. I've just stuck the channel 5 footy show on to record....can't wait to see their goal! Thanks again everyone for all your comments, better than LUTV any day :tup: (feeling smug, did call this one 1-3 :lol: )
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

whiteswan wrote:Fantastic result albeit a rubbish first half. I've just stuck the channel 5 footy show on to record....can't wait to see their goal! Thanks again everyone for all your comments, better than LUTV any day :tup: (feeling smug, did call this one 1-3 :lol: )

Good for you, Hector and I are also feeling smug ..at least Hector will be after he's caught his dinner
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

8ballali wrote:Must be getting close to playing Berardi at right-back, and Tyler Denton or Anita or Borthwick Jackson at left-back.

It'll take an injury to shift Ayling. Going to take several before Klich gets anywhere near the bench
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

faaip wrote:Weidwald 4 - Sorry not seeing a competent keeper here let alone a championship quality one
Ayling 6 - Better but still goes missing
Beradi - 9 - outstanding
Cooper - 7 - Usual from Coop
Jansson - 8 - Solid
Alioski - 6 - Not his best game but missed his cross for the goal
Saiz - 6 - Poor all the time I saw him, profligate with possession, so much wasted
Vierra - 9 - Our best player since he got his place back by a mile
Phillips - 6 - off pace for me today, late to tackles and unless he redeemed himself in that missing 20 a 6 is more than fair
Roofe - 8 - Did well today, always puts in a shift and I'm really pleased he put the doubters to shame. Missed the 2 first goals so can't score him for that hence the 8
Ekuban - 6 - Started ok, then injured early. Hopefully not serious and he's back soon

Cibicki - 7- Would love to have seen more of the game but probably our most skillful player today. He may have better vision than Saiz
O'Kane - 5 -
Somebody else - 6 - Don't care

Vierra MOTM
Can’t disagree with most of that but Phillips was everywhere today, runs himself in to the ground, lust thought Phillips had to be cautious again after another early booking.
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

whiteswan wrote:Fantastic result albeit a rubbish first half. I've just stuck the channel 5 footy show on to record....can't wait to see their goal! Thanks again everyone for all your comments, better than LUTV any day :tup: (feeling smug, did call this one 1-3 :lol: )
I had 0 -2.....thanks Felix for that :evil:
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

heat map from today

the big red blob on our one is clearly Weidwald' embarrassment
Azkal
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Azkal »

Ronan wrote:Great victory...watched in on Croatian TV.....we are getting back that confidence MOT !!!
Yes I believe confidence was key, to be able to stick in there and grind out a result with 3 goals after having been on the back foot for almost the whole of the first half
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

NorfolkWhite wrote:Can’t disagree with most of that but Phillips was everywhere today, runs himself in to the ground, lust thought Phillips had to be cautious again after another early booking.

I'm willing to concede I may be out with a couple of these as it was a disjointed viewing experience for me. I expect my scores may be different had I seen the whole game in context
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Wiedwald-5 . .did well after the goal , the bounce was maasive but even so.

Ayling-6 . got forward but as usual he was out of position far to often.

Jansson-8 . Real battle with Smith, came out on top.

Cooper-7 . .Solid and seems to be improving with the ball at his feet.

Berardi-6 . So stifling going forward, ok at the back but not convincing.

Vieira-9.5 .A wall in midfield and his passing was good today, so important.

Phillips-6 .Solid but rash, didnt do much wrong but wasnt crucial to anything either.

Alioski-7.5 . Didnt do much offensively 1st half but put in some superb crosses second half.

Saiz-5 . .careless in possession, gabe the ball away, dispossessed multiple times in dangerous positions. Assist aside he was poor and will cost us if he keeps that up.

Roofe-9 . . 3 goals, although thought one was an own goal . Well played.

Ekuban-6. . Lively, hope he's ok.

Subs

Cibicki-8.5. . Really good, skillful, direct and deserved his assist.

O'Kane-4 . Gave the ball away at least half of his passes, he is useless.

Penny-na . .

TC-7 . Bench was so weak, his treatment of Klich is bizarre. But, gave Cibicki a chance and he deserves credit for that and our 2nd half performance.
Last edited by Cjay on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

High quality poachers goals both of those from Roofe
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

NorfolkWhite wrote:Can’t disagree with most of that but Phillips was everywhere today, runs himself in to the ground, lust thought Phillips had to be cautious again after another early booking.
Thought he was ok, but outshone by Vieira.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I may be wrong with Cibicki. He looked high quality out there, a natural right winger? Going to make selection difficult with 6 skill players playing for 4 spots
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

Cjay wrote:Thought he was ok, but outshone by Vieira.
If he plays ok we’ll be well set rest of the season then :wink:
hector

Post by hector »

I'm back.... what did I miss??
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

NewSpeak----- > It was a technical decision ----> Klich.

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

hector wrote:I'm back.... what did I miss??

Me and you getting the bragging rights for the next week ...
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

faaip wrote:Weidwald 4 - Sorry not seeing a competent keeper here let alone a championship quality one
Ayling 6 - Better but still goes missing
Beradi - 9 - outstanding
Cooper - 7 - Usual from Coop
Jansson - 8 - Solid
Alioski - 6 - Not his best game but missed his cross for the goal
Saiz - 6 - Poor all the time I saw him, profligate with possession, so much wasted
Vierra - 9 - Our best player since he got his place back by a mile
Phillips - 6 - off pace for me today, late to tackles and unless he redeemed himself in that missing 20 a 6 is more than fair
Roofe - 8 - Did well today, always puts in a shift and I'm really pleased he put the doubters to shame. Missed the 2 first goals so can't score him for that hence the 8
Ekuban - 6 - Started ok, then injured early. Hopefully not serious and he's back soon

Cibicki - 7- Would love to have seen more of the game but probably our most skillful player today. He may have better vision than Saiz
O'Kane - 5 -
Somebody else - 6 - Don't care

Vierra MOTM
Quite harsh on both Alioski and Saiz, I think although to be fair you were away for their best bits. Had I seen only the first half I would have given them both those sixes. As much as we were getting run over in the midfield in the first half, we dominated there in the second.

I will say I have to amend what I wrote earlier about Roofe being MOTM. You're absolutely spot on about Vieira.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

John in Louisiana wrote:Quite harsh on both Alioski and Saiz, I think although to be fair you were away for their best bits. Had I seen only the first half I would have given them both those sixes. As much as we were getting run over in the midfield in the first half, we dominated there in the second.

Saiz gave the ball away all the game I saw. That was the first hour and the last 10 or so, he was the biggest problem for us in the first half...if he played out of his skin for the other 20 I apologise but can't score what I didn't see or hear.