Conor ShockedNessie

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Re: Conor ShockedNessie

Post by dezzy »

faaip wrote:Not really as well as he played he's just to short to make the necessary headers, and don't forget these were 2nd division forwards. Gary Monk tried to play the board last season, it doesn't work and I'm hoping he just made errors in team selection and there was nothing else in it or he's gone come July.
Berardi or shaughessy if we are in a crisis at CB? I would have said shaughessy, so top TC, but at least he’s having a look should it happen. He hardly put him in for the laugh, clearly an option if and when we are stuck.
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Shaughnessy I have no problem with. We'd probably be better off with Lassoga as central defender than Beradi. He played really well as a defender but the reason we got ourselves in trouble in the first place is because he was playing as central defender. I'd never want to see him there again unless PJ, Coop, Shog, Pennington or our best youngster in the U23's are all injured.

The FA cup imo is no place to test these things out.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

faaip wrote:Shaughnessy I have no problem with. We'd probably be better off with Lassoga as central defender than Beradi. He played really well as a defender but the reason we got ourselves in trouble in the first place is because he was playing as central defender. I'd never want to see him there again unless PJ, Coop, Shog, Pennington or our best youngster in the U23's are all injured.

The FA cup imo is no place to test these things out.
A crisis in other words. I don’t think anybody would like to see him at CB, but if needed he now has had a run out at CB which if needed will benefit him.
TC has shown his naivety towards the championship, now the lesser teams in the FA Cup, he’s learning, this club is clearly building for a promotion push in 2018/19 anything this season is a bonus to them. Not what fans want to hear, but I think we all realize that
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I'm not unhappy he made an error in selection, just that he own it and learn from it. You cannot in the EFL take smaller teams for granted and expect to win. In a crisis as I say we could use Lassoga at CH. Beradi looked dwarfed at centre back Sunday and he'd be the last player I'd start there in a crisis bar Anita and Saiz..I rather use the 5 centre halves we have in the U23's

Can't respond to your PM you have them turned off. Apologies
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

noted Dezzy. We've had 2 in our family and enough said.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Dont want to be to harsh.

But, think we can safely say he isn't a centre midfielder, game largely passes him by.

Ok as an emergency cb, may improve, has potential as a cb.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
gessa

Post by gessa »

Looks totally out of his depth in midfield, not his fault he's been asked to play there. 2 games there now and he doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

The blame lies solely with TC , if he doesn't want to play Klich, then why even bother putting him on the bench.
Charity Shield 69
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Charity Shield 69 »

Any reason why Conor’s correct name is not used on this header?

Cheers,
CS69
Cheers,
CS69
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Charity Shield 69 wrote:Any reason why Conor’s correct name is not used on this header?

Cheers,
CS69
Just amused me, its what it sounded like to me.

Can change it if it bothers anyone?
Signed

King Cjay

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I'm fine with it ...Shognessy = Shocked Nessy. Simple
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

He came on, i know he came on.

But what did he do? Where did he play? Did he touch the ball?
:dun:
Signed

King Cjay

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Yes the shot in the final minute or two I think was him ...well according to LUTV
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Not much to show for his work.

Needs to be taken as far away from cm as possible imo. Maybe he will become a decent cb, he wont ever be a decent cm.
Signed

King Cjay