The LUFC Breakfast Debate (Mon 3rd Sept)

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Richard
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Twitter: @northantsmanvan

Re: The LUFC Breakfast Debate (Mon 3rd Sept)

Post by Richard »

gessa wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:33 pm Nice one Rich, see the waters have settled there. :tup:
They’re a good bunch, just like those on here, I just had to stick with what I thought was best and remain honest. Relieved it’s settled now though :tup:
gessa

Post by gessa »

Richard wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:38 pm They’re a good bunch, just like those on here, I just had to stick with what I thought was best and remain honest. Relieved it’s settled now though :tup:
:tup:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:33 pm Nice one Rich, see the waters have settled there. :tup:
Settled here & there over the last couple of months mate......I wonder why :duno:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Richard wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:38 pm They’re a good bunch, just like those on here, I just had to stick with what I thought was best and remain honest. Relieved it’s settled now though :tup:
The aggravation on forums can be very unsettling not only personally but for the rest of a sites members, people shouldn't have to tread on eggshells to accommodate troublemakers.

Glad all is well over there & on here now Richard :tup:
Richard
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Richard »

1964white wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:50 pm The aggravation on forums can be very unsettling not only personally but for the rest of a sites members, people shouldn't have to tread on eggshells to accommodate troublemakers.

Glad all is well over there & on here now Richard :tup:
Agreed :tup:

Like you said on another thread, good to see people cross board posting too :tup:
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

As possibly one of the cross boarders referred to guys, it's worth saying that like in art, music, football and posting on forums, life without the odd disruptive influence becomes boring and leads to long-term erosion and ultimate decline. Picasso was a non-conformist.

Be open to the Bielsa effect, it doesn't accommodate stagnation or complacency. It strives to accommodate the flair payers though. MOT
Richard
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Richard »

Carrick Dave wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:19 pm As possibly one of the cross boarders referred to guys, it's worth saying that like in art, music, football and posting on forums, life without the odd disruptive influence becomes boring and leads to long-term erosion and ultimate decline. Picasso was a non-conformist.

Be open to the Bielsa effect, it doesn't accommodate stagnation or complacency. It strives to accommodate the flair payers though. MOT
There are two kinds of disruptive in my opinion... One that creates healthy debate even maybe a little heated at times and then there is the kind of disruptive that loses a forum good posters, a fine balance.

Just for clarification, this isn’t aimed at anyone on this or the other Leeds forum I use, I’m speaking in general.