O/T Need somewhere to vent my anger!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
aaron738
Ballboy
Ballboy

O/T Need somewhere to vent my anger!

Post by aaron738 »

Arghhhhhhh!

Football Manager crashed as I was on a good run of form for the first time ever, losing me over 3 quarters of an hours gameplay. Back on, can't win a bloody thing!

ARRGGGHHHHHHHHH!
Was promotion candidates, now its a relegation battle!

ARRGHHHHHHH!
If you're wondering, I'm on my second season managing Droylsden in the conference north (I started unemployed), only just saving them from relegation.

I'm afraid I couldn't manage the mighty Leeds, and got sacked in my second season, hence starting again and choosing unemployed. Does anyone else have this game? It's bloody impossible, yet massively addictive.

ARRGGHHHHHHJH!

Thank you... I'm going on a calm down walk...
CSA
First Team
First Team

Re: O/T Need somewhere to vent my anger!

Post by CSA »

aaron738 wrote:Arghhhhhhh!

Football Manager crashed as I was on a good run of form for the first time ever, losing me over 3 quarters of an hours gameplay. Back on, can't win a bloody thing!

ARRGGGHHHHHHHHH!
Was promotion candidates, now its a relegation battle!

ARRGHHHHHHH!
If you're wondering, I'm on my second season managing Droylsden in the conference north (I started unemployed), only just saving them from relegation.

I'm afraid I couldn't manage the mighty Leeds, and got sacked in my second season, hence starting again and choosing unemployed. Does anyone else have this game? It's bloody impossible, yet massively addictive.

ARRGGHHHHHHJH!

Thank you... I'm going on a calm down walk...
have you voted in the 'Album of the Year' poll yet :wink:
Bomber1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Bomber1 »

I feel your pain my friend!! Thats happened to me before, there is no anger like a champ man enduced rage!!!

On a brighter note, my laptop has refused to turn on for the last week, making me think my champs game was lost forever!! I've just given it a go now, not expecting much, and Bing! straight into life!!

I got the mighty Leeds promoted in my first season, winning in the play off finals (2-0 against Bristol City funnily enough) I', now third in the prem after a very nice start to the season... Away to the scum next followed by arsenal Pool Everton... can't see this 3rd place lasting long!!

Just glad to have it back.

now for the scum :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:
aaron738
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by aaron738 »

I wish you all the best luck!

I on the other hand, have not been able to put to wins together for a while now... and the board isn't happy!

I'll vote for album of the year now