ps3 online play??

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
dezzy
Manager
Manager

ps3 online play??

Post by dezzy »

Cant play anybody online in fifa 11 :cry: the fifa manual says i have to re route my router :shock: and something about ports?? WTF!! Anybody have a easy to follow soloution to my problem?? My daughter and girlfriend are away next week so this will wreck my exciting plans of ps3 for hours after work everyday :luv:
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Re: ps3 online play??

Post by Gino 1959 »

For XBox 360 you need the following ports open on your router:

80-81
53-54

I had to go into my router admin panel to set these manually - http://192.168.0.1 will take you to your's, but you need user name and pword.

There is also a program called PFConfig that you can download and let it do it for free!

Hope this helps.

Not sure about the PS, but isnt the network still down because of security issues?
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Re: ps3 online play??

Post by dezzy »

Thanks Gino will try this when I get home, was told to plug a wire from modem into the ps3 instead of the wireless conection and that should bypass the problems??
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..