The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Friday 29th March) - Does Bamford have a future at Leeds as he nears 60 goals

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Friday 29th March)

Post by Cjay »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:51 am 59 goals scored, 23rd in our all time top scorers. If you look at goals per game for players who have scored 50 goals or more he's 19th on the list with 0.326 goals per game. Lorimer, our top scorer, is at 0.337 goals per game.

Is Bamford criminally underrated by our fans?
Wouldn't say so?

His record is OK, but I'd im sure he's been here longer than strikers near or on that list?

Viduka, Hasselbaink, Becchio, Beckford, Wood, McCormack just off the top of my head who either will be or would be in that list if they stayed longer.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Friday 29th March) - Does Bamford have a future at Leeds as he nears 60 goals

Post by Ellandback1 »

LIVE STREAM: Watford v Leeds Utd

Hidden

The board requires you to be registered and logged in to view this content.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Friday 29th March)

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Cjay wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:13 pm Wouldn't say so?

His record is OK, but I'd im sure he's been here longer than strikers near or on that list?

Viduka, Hasselbaink, Becchio, Beckford, Wood, McCormack just off the top of my head who either will be or would be in that list if they stayed longer.
Bechio is 11th with 86, Beckford 12th with 85, Viduka 15th with 72, McCormack 24th with 58, Hasselbaink 46th with 42