Positives & Negatives v Middlesbro'

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Positives & Negatives v Middlesbro'

Post by Barlow Boy »

Pos - A very valuable 3 points

Neg - The hangover I’m suffering from today celebrating those very valuable 3 points
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

pjm2019 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:26 pm I would forgive him for losing the ball when he is in the attacking half, but just count how many times he tries to dribble the ball when in the defensive half and loses the ball. In those cases he should be looking to boot the ball up the field OR pass the ball. He will not last 5 mins when we get promoted
I take a longer term approach with him.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by pjm2019 »

Irish Ian wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:29 pm I take a longer term approach with him.
We need players who can perform now, our failings over the last 5 years or so have been the decision to bring in players for the future rather than players who are able to do the business at the league we are in.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

pjm2019 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:04 am We need players who can perform now, our failings over the last 5 years or so have been the decision to bring in players for the future rather than players who are able to do the business at the league we are in.
Rutter made it into the EFL team of the season and was close to our player of the season.

You make him sound like Brenden Aaronson.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
GreennWhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by GreennWhite »

" Boot the ball up the pitch " that`s what fans want to see every week :lol: :lol: :lol: