The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 2nd May) Should Leeds go for broke on Saturday

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 2nd May) Should Leeds go for broke on Saturday

Post by Irish Ian »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:02 pm Been said several times already. We have to field our strongest line up and play to win. Imagine the uproar if we didn't and Ipswich lost.
It would keep Ellandback and Cjay in material for a lifetime.

Whats not to like :)
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 2nd May) Should Leeds go for broke on Saturday

Post by Jaydog »

Sean_Nile wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:44 am I do love a good analogy.
You should buy his book then.
“1000 great analogies” volumes 1,2,3 & 4.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:41 pm No match is the same, different players, different pitch, different officials, different kits. Two things likely to be the same are the size of the goals and the type of ball used and that my under endowed friend could be key. If they started using a cricket ball then the integrity of the game would surely be called into question - is that what you want? Clearly it is and that is why Sir i, and with no offence at all intended, suggest wholeheartedly that you are a buffoon.

You may as well just switch the ball to a balloon, is that what you want?

Huddersfield to win 4-3 and us to win 2-1 after scoring from the rebound from a saved penalty kick deep into injury time. We're going up like that balloon would if it was filled with helium.
I thought for a terrible moment you had called me a baboon. I draw the line at baboon I can tell you. Maybe a macaque but a baboon is going too far.

I am exceptionally talented at keepy uppy with a balloon. My record is 9 ups.
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by pjm2019 »

1964white wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:44 pm You didn't see half the game. :roll:

Tell me, how many defensive headers/clearances/tackles, runs into their half, excellent passes did Rodon make?

If you give me the right answers, there may be some credence to your opinion. I doubt it, as you can't even spell Joe's surname correctly.

I have no interest reading hysterical comments just because we suffered a heavy defeat.
You are not very good at maths are you, i said i switched off after 62 mins thats way more than 45 mins :!: :duno: :roll:
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Jaydog wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:45 am I thought for a terrible moment you had called me a baboon. I draw the line at baboon I can tell you. Maybe a macaque but a baboon is going too far.

I am exceptionally talented at keepy uppy with a balloon. My record is 9 ups.
In the immortal words of Lisa Simpson you sir are a baboon. Baboob, baboon, baboon, baboon.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:57 am Image
It’s a box with a ?
Subliminal message
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:57 am In the immortal words of Lisa Simpson you sir are a baboon. Baboob, baboon, baboon, baboon.
Got it.
What’s a baboob?
A baboon mixed with a boob?
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Jaydog wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 12:01 pm Got it.
What’s a baboob?
A baboon mixed with a boob?
I couldn't describe you any better than that! :)
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:16 pm I couldn't describe you any better than that! :)
Yes yes I’ll give you that.
I’m just a giant hairy tit really.