New GK signed?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

New GK signed?

Post by weasel »

Polish keeper KAMIL MIAZEK apaprently. This photo released on Twitter by his agency. Linked to us back in October it appears he has now signed but aged 21 I am guessing he will be in the u23 squad.
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team

Re: New GK signed?

Post by woodfordwhites »

Yep....21 year old goalkeeper Kamil Miazek has signed for Leeds. The former Polish U19 player is 6ft3 and will join the U23's.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

So we have now signed two players who are not going to feature in our first team this season :shock:
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote:So we have now signed two players who are not going to feature in our first team this season :shock:
3 . . . . . .. :P
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
hector

Post by hector »

lets you believe that this season was just a tester for them all, (Radz Orta et al),

and that in the summer there will be virtually a whole new team out there, with maybe 1 or 2 from this season..

Just my thoughts...
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

He has been on trial since the beginning of October. Incidentally, he has just been sent off in the U23 game against Hull. We are winning 4-2.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

1964white wrote:So we have now signed two players who are not going to feature in our first team this season :shock:
Excellent long term planning. Don't know why people keep getting upset about us signing prospects for the future be they the Japanese player loaned out or youth team players. It is not like we are signing them for £10m per player and then not being able to afford any first team players. The majority of our young players have been free and all it takes is one of them to do well and he could be a £10m player.

I doubt many people got too excited (apart from because of his name) when in Septemeber 2015 we signed the 17 year old Ronaldo Vieira from an academy in York (not even an academy linked to an actual team).
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team

Post by woodfordwhites »

kamil miazek sent off after first game of signing perm deal