Worra Day

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
liggy
First Team
First Team

Worra Day

Post by liggy »

Harsh weather conditions for the race yesterday.
1st 2nd 5th 6th 7th club
1st 4th federation
All noms and pools
10 sent competing against 967 birds.
Also had £30 on villa
Draw no bet
Also got a cut on me heed( no idea )
Off to the spoon before .
She wakes up
Liggy on the booze today Hell Yeah!!!!!!
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Worra Day

Post by 1964white »

liggy wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 7:26 am Harsh weather conditions for the race yesterday.
1st 2nd 5th 6th 7th club
1st 4th federation
All noms and pools
Also had £30 on villa
Draw no bet
She wakes up
You are a bit special with the birds Liggy :fwa:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Don't spend all your winnings on the :beer: :beers:

As you stagger back home buy Sandra some flowers & choccies
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

liggy wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 7:26 am Harsh weather conditions for the race yesterday.
1st 2nd 5th 6th 7th club
1st 4th federation
All noms and pools
Also had £30 on villa
Draw no bet
She wakes up
Reading that liggs, am I right in thinking that your ten birds did very well against 967 other birds? If so, you deserve to celebrate...but 64 is right...choccies or flowers for the lovely Sandra as well :) :shirtw:
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

A better day than me Liggy............................been out and coming back this afternoon to find that half the roads in town were closed (so had to go 'the round the houses route').......because of the Cardiff City promotion open top bus parade :x

.......and worse still they had a beautiful day for it !!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 6:53 pm A better day than me Liggy............................been out and coming back this afternoon to find that half the roads in town were closed (so had to go 'the round the houses route').......because of the Cardiff City promotion open top bus parade :x

Was down in Cardiff last year Cat, one of our best friends lives just outside Abergavenny, met up with a mate of mine Cardiff White whom use to post on here

So it is safe to assume Warnock won't be retiring to Cornwall
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

1964white wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 6:59 pm Was down in Cardiff last year Cat, one of our best friends lives just outside Abergavenny, met up with a mate of mine Cardiff White whom use to post on here

So it is safe to assume Warnock won't be retiring to Cornwall
We haven't been up to Abergavenny for a while now 64, but it's a lovely small town, with some cracking pubs and surrounded by some lovely scenery. Although, we did recently make a visit to The Bear Hotel (between Abergavenny and Brecon) - a well known pub/hotel in these parts.

I think you're right about Warnock......for now, at least.

It will be interesting to see what the Dr No looky-like Cardiff Malaysian Chariman does if they get off to a bad start in the Prem though. To be fair to Warnock, whilst he's considered to be a Championship manager and not a Prem manager, he's never really had the backing at any club when he's been there before.

Ultimately, he's over-achieved in getting Cardiff promoted this season, so it would seem unfair if he got the heave-ho without a fair crack next season............it would be the same as Alex Neil at Norwich a couple of seasons ago.

He's well known as a Marmite figure but I will confess to quite liking Warnock :shock:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 7:30 pm We haven't been up to Abergavenny for a while now 64, but it's a lovely small town, with some cracking pubs and surrounded by some lovely scenery. Although, we did recently make a visit to The Bear Hotel (between Abergavenny and Brecon) - a well known pub/hotel in these parts
We've dined at The Bear Hotel At Crickhowell. Had a delicious meal at The Kilpeck Inn, Kilpeck near Hereford last time we were down there :)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 7:30 pm It will be interesting to see what the Dr No looky-like Cardiff Malaysian Chariman does if they get off to a bad start in the Prem though. To be fair to Warnock, whilst he's considered to be a Championship manager and not a Prem manager, he's never really had the backing at any club when he's been there before.
Warnock was certainly not backed at Leeds
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 6:53 pm A better day than me Liggy............................been out and coming back this afternoon to find that half the roads in town were closed (so had to go 'the round the houses route').......because of the Cardiff City promotion open top bus parade :x

Well you've been a daft Muppet.
You should have followed my award winning,
Super tips thread.
It's amazing what you can do if you wear a vizi vest 24/7.
Coming soon how to get absolutely hammered in under 5 minutes
1964white

Post by 1964white »

liggy wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 10:05 pm Coming soon how to get absolutely hammered in under 5 minutes
:rol:

I can't wait for this one :)