The LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thur 7 June)

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: The LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thur 7 June)

Post by 1964white »

Richard wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:46 pm Afternoon all, getting bored waiting for the announcement of a new coach and Hernandez, something smells like it is going wrong
Afternoon Richard

Something we're all use to as Leeds fans mate
1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:15 am I'm going to have to disagree with the Vierra comment I'm afraid, watched the game live (Free Sports on Free Sat carries it. I guess Free Sport appears on other formats too so Saturday for the Final v Mexico) and poorish game from Vierra. Was played a round an awful lot, little in the way of runs off the ball never really commanding the ball, I guess the pass completion will be very high but usually backwards and often with the second touch and no more than a few yards. Tackling was off on those occasions when Scotland ventured into his centre mid area, nipping at heels certainly but seldom winning possession and booked for such. Substituted in the 65th minute ish IIRC
Wouldn't surprise me to see him dropped for the final
Nothing changes then :(
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:46 pm Morning Ell.
Appreciate making the club extra cash, but id like to see something happen on the pitch soon some signings be nice.
I've been saying it for the last six months.

Yes we need signings but they must be quality, not the run of the mill dross we've witnessed last season
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:53 pm I've been saying it for the last six months.

Yes we need signings but they must be quality, not the run of the mill dross we've witnessed last season
We do disagree slightly on last seasons signings :)

But, we do needs less quantity more quality this season, starts at the top, crap manager means crap signings :(
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom