Leeds Utd v Middlesborough Match Thread - Costa replaces Roberts, Nketiah on the bench

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Re: Leeds Utd v Middlesborough Match Thread

Post by Ratscoot »

SaraM wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:36 pm I'd put Dallas in for Ayling and Alioski in for Dallas.
So does that mean Dallas isn’t playing in your team Sara :duno: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Ratscoot wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:46 pm So does that mean Dallas isn’t playing in your team Sara :duno: :lol: :lol: :lol:
😂😂😂 Well spotted!

I was trying to find a clearer way of saying Alio in for Ayling, but with Dallas swapping to RB.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

SaraM wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:36 pm I'd put Dallas in for Ayling and Alioski in for Dallas.
Ayling plays right in a back 3 at the moment, Not sure that's a position Dallas has played yet..It would suit Berardi lke a glove but Ayling is above Berardi in the pecking order.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Costa for Roberts.

Stevens and Eddie on the bench.

Good side and bench imo.

Ali very unlucky not to start, not keen on Dallas and Klich in cm.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Costa starts.
Stevens and Eddie on the bench.

[url] https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/1200776 ... 1?s=09/url]
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Signed

King Cjay

Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Re: Leeds Utd v Middlesborough Match Thread - Costa replaces Roberts, Nketiah on the bench

Post by Ellandback1 »

Untitled-6.jpg
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Leeds Utd v Middlesborough Match Thread - Costa replaces Roberts, Nketiah on the bench

Post by Irish Ian »

Could someone show me how to post this links properly...?
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Ellandback1 »

Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

Cheers for the stream again bud
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Irish Ian wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:20 pm Could someone show me how to post this links properly...?
For Tweets and Youtube videos usually you only need to paste in the big number that you see in the URL.
In between the [Tweet][/Tweet] or [YouTube][/YouTube] place holders.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

rab_rant wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:26 pm For Tweets and Youtube videos usually you only need to paste in the big number that you see in the URL.
In between the [Tweet][/Tweet] or [YouTube][/YouTube] place holders.
Thanks I thought I was doing that but I will try again later.
'
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

Strong squad, and with Nketiah, Alioski, and Stevens on the bench, there's a great deal of pace we can bring on to run their tired legs into the ground in the second half
paddy parrott
Manager
Manager

Post by paddy parrott »

Come on Leeds lets get at the 'boro..from the Off.
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Ellandback1 »

Velotrax wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:23 pm Cheers for the stream again bud
No worries
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Thanks for the stream. I have on on my TV via screencast while have my tablet to chat on here. I hope all that wont put too much strain on my wifi.

Mon Leeds!
'
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Looks like Leeds have been washing their strip in Daz. That is definitely a bluey white kit.
'
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

Ayling curls one just wide of the post
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Curle from Ayling and it is just wide.
'
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Thanks for the stream Ell.

Personally id take it down once kick off starts.

Keep it to pm.
Signed

King Cjay