The "January" Transfer Window 20/21 season

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Scoobychief
Manager
Manager

LEEDS OFFER £16.3M TO SIGN ARTHUR CABRAL

Post by Scoobychief »

If these fake news are anything to go by, but if this is true i saw him play the other night in europa and he looks pretty good strong direct and a great fit for us up front, and like i say if true 20m is a steal, would be worth double than in 2022. but going by these fake news and the pile of players we have been linked with if it were all true we would be champions in 2021. but hoping this could be the one.
Richard
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Twitter: @northantsmanvan

Re: LEEDS OFFER £16.3M TO SIGN ARTHUR CABRAL

Post by Richard »

Scoobychief wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:15 am If these fake news are anything to go by, but if this is true i saw him play the other night in europa and he looks pretty good strong direct and a great fit for us up front, and like i say if true 20m is a steal, would be worth double than in 2022. but going by these fake news and the pile of players we have been linked with if it were all true we would be champions in 2021. but hoping this could be the one.
Being discussed in the transfer thread mate
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The "Summer" Transfer Window 20/21 season

Post by SG90 »

Salah came from Basel. They always seem to get gems before everyone else finds them.

I guess the main question is would be get a work permit? As he played Europa League and Copa Libertadores, he might be eligible.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

All the Brazilians are raving about him. One said on Twitter, Adryan is a 4/10 and Cabral is an 8/10. :lol: Made me laugh.
rrfierce
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by rrfierce »

Cabral looks the real deal, so strong with a great touch. Be happy if we signed him
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Probably 12 mill plus add ons ...would be good work but high risk.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Charlie Allen has a cracking first touch. Good vision..He could be a first teamer inside 2 years
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

My dream at the end of the Bielsa era is to have a team of academy products supplemented with exciting South American wonderkids. Make it happen Leeds :love:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:25 am Charlie Allen has a cracking first touch. Good vision..He could be a first teamer inside 2 years
Looks a bit special from the footage I've viewed
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

SG90 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:27 am All the Brazilians are raving about him. One said on Twitter, Adryan is a 4/10 and Cabral is an 8/10. :lol: Made me laugh.
Cabral appears to know where the net is even with his back facing the goal :-D
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Its alright.

According to Italian media we are going to get Ivan Perisic to supply Arthur :lol:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Angus Kinnear said in his interview with the SquareBall that the transfer budget is £75-100mill and some fees would be payable in future years (like Costa over 4 years). Not to say we will spend that and it may include all fees such as agents but its a ballpark figure.

This does not include transfers like Costa, he was discussing 3 or 4 quality signings that the club are working on now.

Before we worry that its the Ridsdale approach, Kinnear said that PL revenues are sky high and ffp is more relaxed. Plus they expect to get significant investment in the next 12months either from Radz and 49ers or from a 3rd party.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Basically what I've been saying then, so White is still viable at 30 plus mill over 2/3 years. I'd imagine we'll work something out with Leipzig too,
Clacton White
First Team
First Team

Post by Clacton White »

Is the JKA thing possibly still on , are the club still trying to get out of it . Trouble is we have seen little to nothing big him one way or another . He may well be a better option than Bamford , I for one worry about Bamford being the main/only option up front right now , with possibly Roberts as back up . Then you have possibly one central defender regular right now .Orta has never really been quick at sorting these things (Vydra one example ......who got away or was never interested ) , but I think things need to move on smartish .
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Cjay wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:05 pm Its alright.

According to Italian media we are going to get Ivan Perisic to supply Arthur :lol:
Oh ffs :lol: Can't wait for silly season to be over.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Cjay wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:00 pm Angus Kinnear said in his interview with the SquareBall that the transfer budget is £75-100mill and some fees would be payable in future years (like Costa over 4 years). Not to say we will spend that and it may include all fees such as agents but its a ballpark figure.

This does not include transfers like Costa, he was discussing 3 or 4 quality signings that the club are working on now.

Before we worry that its the Ridsdale approach, Kinnear said that PL revenues are sky high and ffp is more relaxed. Plus they expect to get significant investment in the next 12months either from Radz and 49ers or from a 3rd party.
Problem with coming out with that, is clubs will now up their prices knowing how much we have. Things like this should be kept private. Also I hope we don't end up overpaying/getting ripped off for players.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

just had a look at the premiership deals and very many of the clubs do not have anyone in yet but they are getting rid of lots of players.

Leeds are perhaps leading the way with the number of players that have come into the club.

covid has put a damper on the deals.

premiership done deals.

https://talksport-com.cdn.ampproject.or ... ojbjerg%2F

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Sign him up :love:
SG90
Superstar