O/T, sort of... My first time seeing Leeds United

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Crude
Superstar
Superstar

O/T, sort of... My first time seeing Leeds United

Post by Crude »

Scored this on eBay. It's the program of the 1973 FA Cup Final. First time I ever saw Leeds United (albeit on tv, in the States), and immediately had my heart stolen. Going to scan the cover, enlarge it, and frame it. Don't care that we lost that match. If they had won, I might never had known about Leeds United.

:shirt:
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Re: O/T, sort of... My first time seeing Leeds United

Post by Twiggster »

Dear oh dear, Dan - I ripped up that programme at Wembley at full time. Up until then, that was the worst performance I'd ever seen. Don't want to pish on your chips mate....but we never showed up. Possibly the worst game I've ever been to, as a Leeds fan
Anyway - don't you have a wisconsin senator to hassle? :twisted:
Crude
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Crude »

Twiggster wrote:Dear oh dear, Dan - I ripped up that programme at Wembley at full time. Up until then, that was the worst performance I'd ever seen. Don't want to pish on your chips mate....but we never showed up. Possibly the worst game I've ever been to, as a Leeds fan
Anyway - don't you have a wisconsin senator to hassle? :twisted:
Yep, I understand mate. But if that great team showed up, the highlights never would've made it to US tv, if Leeds, as expected, crushed Blunderland. I wouldn't be posting in this forum probably. My chips are dry.\

Besides, its the Governor that is the problem here at the moment. In the backpocket of billionaires, he is.
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Emsley »

MY EYES!!!
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.