Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
CSA
First Team
First Team

Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings

Post by CSA »

[quote="1964white"

Fans who have hardly seen him play are judging Morison on a few starts which I feel is unfair.[/quote]

Dezzy (and others)Please read this back slowly, 64's original comment which I endorsed, can anyone disagree with it.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Emsley wrote:I'm that angry at those who say "if you go all the time, your opinion is more warranted!" Well Dats whut u are sayin in it?
In protest I hurled my self down my stairs, no body saw it but let it be known it happened.
I am waiting for 64 to give his rating of this before adopting my contradictory stannce.

Twiggs as usual watched the whole event afterwards but failed to see the stairs in the video.

Jo felt slightly optimistic after watching it live but soon was teling everyon you'd never get back up the stairs and would spend the rest of eternity at this lower tier.

BB felt it was a dive by you but then got into a 4 page rant with other posters who felt you dove better than Becchio.

Marko informed us all that despite the lack of any actual evidence Bates had pushed you down the stairs.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

weasel wrote:
I am waiting for 64 to give his rating of this before adopting my contradictory stannce.

Twiggs as usual watched the whole event afterwards but failed to see the stairs in the video.

Jo felt slightly optimistic after watching it live but soon was teling everyon you'd never get back up the stairs and would spend the rest of eternity at this lower tier.

BB felt it was a dive by you but then got into a 4 page rant with other posters who felt you dove better than Becchio.

Marko informed us all that despite the lack of any actual evidence Bates had pushed you down the stairs.
Cheeky sod :lol: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Emsley »

It was better than Varenys at palace.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

Last edited by dezzy on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

CSA wrote:[quote="1964white"

Fans who have hardly seen him play are judging Morison on a few starts which I feel is unfair.
Dezzy (and others)Please read this back slowly, 64's original comment which I endorsed, can anyone disagree with it.[/quote]
I was defending peoples right to an opinion, people who have never seen him play, who listen to the games on radio or watch on tv. I am not saying their opinions are correct or incorrect. I would be one of the people who hopped morison would have come good as he has just arrived at the club. I dont want to argue with you, I was trying to PM you to apologise for coming across aggressive towards you, but cant seem to find the link to the PM section??
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

dezzy wrote:
Dezzy (and others)Please read this back slowly, 64's original comment which I endorsed, can anyone disagree with it.
I was defending peoples right to an opinion, people who have never seen him play, who listen to the games on radio or watch on tv. I am not saying their opinions are correct or incorrect. I would be one of the people who hopped morison would have come good as he has just arrived at the club. I dont want to argue with you, I was trying to PM you to apologise for coming across aggressive towards you, but cant seem to find the link to the PM section??[/quote]
Fair play to you!!!! Erin go brágh ;)
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

weasel wrote:

I'm flattered my name never comes up when this type of thing is done...... :tup:
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Emsley »

faaip wrote:

I'm flattered my name never comes up when this type of thing is done...... :tup:
Faaip said some stuff that was better than that other stuff.

Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

weasel wrote: Twiggs as usual watched the whole event afterwards but failed to see the stairs in the video.
I watched it LIVE on a stream pal. Bloody sight better view than most people at Selhurst Park had in that antiquated sh1thole of a ground. Were you actually, REALLY there?
gessa

Post by gessa »

Twiggster wrote:
I watched it LIVE on a stream pal. Bloody sight better view than most people at Selhurst Park had in that antiquated sh1thole of a ground. Were you actually, REALLY there?
Think it was more a tongue in cheek post about Em's tumble.
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @MartynStead

Post by Martyn »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote:People who don't go to games as much or not at all...
Don't have a say in those that go every week!!!

It's as simple as that!!!

And Have to agree with csa on the whole cosines bollocks!!!!
As someone who did maths at university I have to say that cosines are perfectly respectable trigonometric functions and do not deserve to be called bollocls,

Tangents,on the other hand, are absolute tw*ts
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Emsley »

Guildford White wrote:
As someone who did maths at university I have to say that cosines are perfectly respectable trigonometric functions and do not deserve to be called bollocls,

Tangents,on the other hand, are absolute tw*ts

I knew you were a mathie.

Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Emsley wrote:

I knew you were a mathie.
Not only that, Ems - he IS Johnny Mathie

:tup:
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

And surely there is NEVER any need for "I'm a bigger Leeds fan than you" posts on here? :shock:
We are ALL Leeds fans, who support the club how we can and do NOT need to apologise for how we do so - be it at games or watching/listening on TV, or on line?
We ALL have our opinions on the state of things at LUFC - the important thing is that we care enough about our club to comment, whether we go to games or not.
ON ON ON???
MeeTa
Manager
Manager
Twitter: @EirikOstrem

Post by MeeTa »

Twiggster wrote:And surely there is NEVER any need for "I'm a bigger Leeds fan than you" posts on here? :shock:
We are ALL Leeds fans, who support the club how we can and do NOT need to apologise for how we do so - be it at games or watching/listening on TV, or on line?
We ALL have our opinions on the state of things at LUFC - the important thing is that we care enough about our club to comment, whether we go to games or not.
ON ON ON???

:tup: :tup:
Kyle_5351
First Team
First Team

Post by Kyle_5351 »

Twiggster wrote:And surely there is NEVER any need for "I'm a bigger Leeds fan than you" posts on here? :shock:
ON ON ON???
:tup: :tup: :tup: (one more than Meeta) :wink:
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

weasel wrote:

Ha ha ha :lol:
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
LUFCRACE
Manager
Manager
Twitter: lufcrace

Post by LUFCRACE »

Seriously, can Twiggs and Meta STOP agreeing? It is most unnerving... :?
BRING BACK BRADDERS

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth
gessa

Post by gessa »

LUFCRACE wrote:Seriously, can Twiggs and Meta STOP agreeing? It is most unnerving... :?

I think Meeta has stopped posting and Twiggs is using his account. :-D