Lots of new members joined MOT of late.....

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Lots of new members joined MOT of late.....

Post by 1964white »

Only a select few have taken the plunge though !

Come on, be brave & join the madhouse with a few posts. Much more interesting than just reading what us regular mad fools opinions are on Leeds United & life in general :wink:
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Re: Lots of new members joined MOT of late.....

Post by dezzy »

Welcome aboard new members
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
billysboots
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by billysboots »

The more, the merrier! :tup:
There Is Only One United.
beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by beer belly bert »

theres a few old ones on here that stink of pi55 and cabbage (yes im one ) but this is the best leeds forum around for balanced opinions and fairness , break the ice and get posting , now where did I put me glasses ???? :roflmao:
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter
gessa

Post by gessa »

They're all shy. :-D
1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote:They're all shy. :-D
Always think if you join up any forum, club, society, etc you do so with the intention of making a contribution, integrate & participate generally have fun with everyone as oppose to lurking in the background doing nothing !
Whitecapswhite
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Whitecapswhite »

Being accused of "lurking in the background" is a sure way to bring folk into the fold huh?

Perhaps new posters are waiting for the right thread to become involved? Perhaps the talking amongst yourselves seems a little too clique for any interruptions? Different strokes and all that. I myself "lurk" as you so eloquently put it, and post when I feel I need. I can't get to games so I like to "find" as much info from folk who are lucky or unlucky enough to get to games, as well of course all things LUFC.......I certainly don't need people telling me when and how much I should post. I will decide myself.........

..........right, back to this lurking.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Whitecapswhite wrote:Being accused of "lurking in the background" is a sure way to bring folk into the fold huh?

Perhaps new posters are waiting for the right thread to become involved? Perhaps the talking amongst yourselves seems a little too clique for any interruptions? Different strokes and all that. I myself "lurk" as you so eloquently put it, and post when I feel I need. I can't get to games so I like to "find" as much info from folk who are lucky or unlucky enough to get to games, as well of course all things LUFC.......I certainly don't need people telling me when and how much I should post. I will decide myself.........

..........right, back to this lurking.
Sorry Whitecaps i didn't mean to offend, you are bang on it doesn't sound right when i read my post back

Apologise to all
hector

Post by hector »

I myself lurked for quite a while before taking the plunge.... But the forum didn't seem quite as friendly in those days, and it seems that now most of the cliques have gone, but it did feel intimidating, especially when some posts seemed to be ignored by everyone..

The best way I found to get out from behind the screen as it were, was to post on the supporting Leeds thread, and it progressed from there......

What's up with the newbies I have no idea.... :lol: :lol:
Crude
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Crude »

1964white wrote:Sorry Whitecaps i didn't mean to offend, you are bang on it doesn't sound right when i read my post back

Apologise to all
Great job Leon, now we know who to blame when the crickets return.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
1964white

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote:I myself lurked for quite a while before taking the plunge.... But the forum didn't seem quite as friendly in those days, and it seems that now most of the cliques have gone, but it did feel intimidating, especially when some posts seemed to be ignored by everyone..

The best way I found to get out from behind the screen as it were, was to post on the supporting Leeds thread, and it progressed from there......

What's up with the newbies I have no idea.... :lol: :lol:
How could anyone ignore you Hector ?
hector

Post by hector »

Lots of people try Leon..... :shock:

very few get away with it..... :P :lol: