Today's Games

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Today's Games

Post by weasel »

Jaydog wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:48 pm I prefer it when Harewood-Bellend gets subbed by Smallboner tbh
Did you have a chuckle last night with Middlesorough's rightback Aunt Fanny Dicksteel?
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:51 pm Did you have a chuckle last night with Middlesorough's rightback Aunt Fanny Dicksteel?
I had a rather large guffaw if I’m completely honest
Ipswich won’t fade. As predicted.
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by AcrossThePondAsh »

weasel wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:44 pm Southampton looking about as toothless as the old dears that Jaydog likes to chat up in Waitrose.
Much funnier, I imagine, if the forum included an Anglo-English to American-English translator.

What would be the American equivalent of Waitrose--Google can only get me so far :geek:
In Farke we trust...
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

AcrossThePondAsh wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 pm Much funnier, I imagine, if the forum included an Anglo-English to American-English translator.

What would be the American equivalent of Waitrose--Google can only get me so far :geek:
Posh shop in the UK but don’t know the equivalent in USA
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

AcrossThePondAsh wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 pm Much funnier, I imagine, if the forum included an Anglo-English to American-English translator.

Equivalent of a Wallmart that thinks it is posher than it is and charges numpties a lot more for food than other shops do. Pretentious winkers, like Jaydog, go there - albeit he only goes there to shoplift and chat up the old dears.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Marshalls masquerading as Bloomingdales would be the equivalent description for clothing.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

weasel wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:44 pm Southampton looking about as toothless as the old dears that Jaydog likes to chat up in Waitrose.
Seems the defeat the other day knocked the stuffing out of them.

Despite making DF's style look dynamic Southampton are the top open play scorers in the league, most shots, most shots per game etc.

Dull and look beaten so far.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:00 pm Equivalent of a Wallmart that thinks it is posher than it is and charges numpties a lot more for food than other shops do. Pretentious winkers, like Jaydog, go there - albeit he only goes there to shoplift and chat up the old dears.
You stick to Asda young man. Those people are more your intellectual level.
Finnatic
Manager
Manager

Post by Finnatic »

Jaydog wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:57 pm Posh shop in the UK but don’t know the equivalent in USA
There’s a sale at Penney’s!

Airplane
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Jaydog wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:02 pm You stick to Asda young man. Those people are more your intellectual level.
How dare you. I live like Felicity Kendall and Richard Briars in the Good Life. Many mornings I can be found down the allotment asking people to sh*t on my veggies.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Whole Foods? Maybe
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
WhiteRose
First Team
First Team

Post by WhiteRose »

Still conflicted on what result I want here. Leicester going up seems inevitable what ever the result so maybe best if Southampton lose and then are out of the picture. Comes down to is it better for us to play a Southampton on edge and nervous on the last day or a Southampton that are free and easy going in to the playoffs.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I love how Geo gets slated for playing the ball out but every team does it these days and every team seems to lose possession doing it
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:11 pm How dare you. I live like Felicity Kendall and Richard Briars in the Good Life. Many mornings I can be found down the allotment asking people to sh*t on my veggies.
Do you supply Tesco? Their veg is s**t.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

The Subhuman wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:14 pm I love how Geo gets slated for playing the ball out but every team does it these days and every team seems to lose possession doing it
Shame how he gets so much flack....for doing his best
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

The Subhuman wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:12 pm Whole Foods? Maybe
That was going to be my guess too, SH.
In Farke we trust...
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

2-0

Southampton just passive
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

The Subhuman wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:14 pm I love how Geo gets slated for playing the ball out but every team does it these days and every team seems to lose possession doing it
Ironic isn't it :lol:
In Farke we trust...
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

So poor from Martin Russell’s boys
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

AcrossThePondAsh wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:20 pm That was going to be my guess too, SH.
:tup: