Leeds United tv

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
anglo
Ballboy
Ballboy

Leeds United tv

Post by anglo »

Hope somebody can help with my problem.

Last Sat I registered on LUTV. Paid the £10 to watch the Blackburn game. Everything went OK got confirmation that the money had been received, Went onto the lutv page logged in, clicked on the link for the match to play and it took me to the log on page with LUTV test stream, clicked on the test video and that would not play. So no luck with the test stream or the match.

I have been reimbursed with the £10 but nobody can understand why I cannot make the links play. I can however play the links at the bottom of the page ....Blackburn highlights etc,

Need a wiz kid to work this out.

Best regards
anglo.
anglo
Ballboy
Ballboy

Re: Leeds United tv

Post by anglo »

Just googled my problem. The solution seamed to be to install the latest version of adobe flash player. This did the trick for me, I can now view the test stream on LUTV. Hope it works when I try to watch the game on LUTV.
anglo
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by anglo »

Just one other thing, make sure in google chrome that "blocked third-party cookies" is not on.
Rex deWolf
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Rex deWolf »

Can you cast the matches from your pc/laptop to your TV using chromecast - anyone?

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk