War declared by Russia

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: War declared by Russia

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

GreennWhite wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:28 pm Sounds now like they have reversed their decision to move into Moscow, surprise, surprise. All a load of crap if you ask me. They were never going to attack Moscow.
Soon they will all be great buddies again and unite to make an ever bigger assault on Ukraine.
You couldn't believe a word from either side in this war. They are all playing cat & mouse with each other.
Having said that i really do feel sorry for those caught up in all this mess.
He wasn't doing anything for the sake of the Russian people, Ukranian people, or humanity

He was just trying to get better support for his own crew
Overman
Manager
Manager

Post by Overman »

Barlow Boy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:47 pm My daughter lives in Australia with her Australian husband (and our grandson).

Her husband is 6ft 7, 18 stone (pretty much all muscle), the proverbial brick shithouse.

I’ll let you tell him about the war 😂😂😂
Please do.

They could do with some culture.
Hewin
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hewin »

Not sure who's a bigger bottle job.

Proghozin or our 22/23 PL Squad.
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Is Putin Evil. Or is he fighting against tyranny. I am wrong to think Trump di not see him as a threat? You can always rely on the Democrats for War.
Hewin
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hewin »

Leeds1000 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:18 pm Is Putin Evil. Or is he fighting against tyranny. I am wrong to think Trump di not see him as a threat? You can always rely on the Democrats for War.
:?: :oops:
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Hewin wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:21 pm:?: :oops:
Trump supposedly had good relations with all the dictators, lets face it he met most of them. It all changed when the puppet master became president. What day is it Biden.... whatever day the drugs say it is.
Aussieleeds
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Aussieleeds »

Broad Ford wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:18 pm Is it all about vast sums of money though, or is it also about the control of wealth and power, historical battles and getting even, political games, rivalries and religion. People that work in and around the higher echelons of government and financial institutions live very privileged lives, far more comfortable than mine and they work only to look after their own families future financial positions.

This power game is exceedingly dirty, murderous and yet highly profitable as the games evolve and those switching sides had better watch their backs because telling tales can lead to accidents, disappearances, suicides or show trials for the turncoats, spies, traitors, etc.
You only have to look at the fortunes amassed by career politicians in the US. And the millions that roll in to their drug addicted, unqualified family members who sit on the boards of foreign companies, or make fortunes when they luck out on the stock market just before the Govt changes a policy or issues a new contract.
Hewin
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hewin »

Leeds1000 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:30 pm Trump supposedly had good relations with all the dictators, lets face it he met most of them. It all changed when the puppet master became president. What day is it Biden.... whatever day the drugs say it is.
You asked if Putin is evil, and you've just answered it yourself.

He's a dictator, he's evil through and through.

he's ex-KGB.
He fixes elections.
He annexes countries violently.
He clearly orders the assassination of various people.
The list can go on.

Trump practically lived in Putin's back pocket. It was obvious, that's why he didn't see him as a threat.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Hewin wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:13 pm Not sure who's a bigger bottle job.

Proghozin or our 22/23 PL Squad.
At least Putins crowd didn't have to listen to Jesse March and his pychobabble.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Overman wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:11 pm Please do.

They could do with some culture.
😂😂😂
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Broad Ford
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Broad Ford »

Aussieleeds wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:36 pm You only have to look at the fortunes amassed by career politicians in the US. And the millions that roll in to their drug addicted, unqualified family members who sit on the boards of foreign companies, or make fortunes when they luck out on the stock market just before the Govt changes a policy or issues a new contract.
Isn't it the US that consumes over 80% of the world's opioids like fentanyl, oxycontin, etc? These synthetic opioids were too expensive to purchase by the addicted, so they then progressed onto cheaper heroin sold by gangs. I read that deaths resulting from addiction to this pain relief are frighteningly high in the USA and the family run pharmasutical companies made staggering fortunes from this unfortunate misery. Those in high positions of power have a lot to answer for, but as usual will never see a cell for their crimes against humanity, nor will the truth ever see the light of day.

I'm not sure if the conflict will ever end in the Ukraine and I can only guess that once the Ukrainian nation is so decimated it may well end up being carved up between the east and west. The eastern bit along with the Crimea being controlled by the Russian federation and the west being controlled by groups like Blackwater. Who knows it may descend into a mercenary war between Blackwater mercenaries and Wagner PMC. Was that the plan all along, a plan by the elite to rob the Ukrainian people of their land and assets so Blackwater, etc, can then move in and become the new landlord of the manor with big brother Nato on standby with it's nuclear missile bases all pointing in the direction of christian Russia?

I feel for the suffering and displaced Ukrainians that are scattered never to return anytime soon and feel that no matter how many perish it'll all be 'worth it' in the end.
If you don't know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere.
Aussieleeds
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Aussieleeds »

Broad Ford wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:10 am Isn't it the US that consumes over 80% of the world's opioids like fentanyl, oxycontin, etc? These synthetic opioids were too expensive to purchase by the addicted, so they then progressed onto cheaper heroin sold by gangs. I read that deaths resulting from addiction to this pain relief are frighteningly high in the USA and the family run pharmasutical companies made staggering fortunes from this unfortunate misery. Those in high positions of power have a lot to answer for, but as usual will never see a cell for their crimes against humanity, nor will the truth ever see the light of day.

I'm not sure if the conflict will ever end in the Ukraine and I can only guess that once the Ukrainian nation is so decimated it may well end up being carved up between the east and west. The eastern bit along with the Crimea being controlled by the Russian federation and the west being controlled by groups like Blackwater. Who knows it may descend into a mercenary war between Blackwater mercenaries and Wagner PMC. Was that the plan all along, a plan by the elite to rob the Ukrainian people of their land and assets so Blackwater, etc, can then move in and become the new landlord of the manor with big brother Nato on standby with it's nuclear missile bases all pointing in the direction of christian Russia?

I feel for the suffering and displaced Ukrainians that are scattered never to return anytime soon and feel that no matter how many perish it'll all be 'worth it' in the end.
It is certainly no coincidence that of all the countries in the world, Biden family members just happen to be receiving millions of dollars for providing their ‘extensive experience’ to Ukrainian companies.
Broad Ford
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Broad Ford »

Aussieleeds wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:04 am It is certainly no coincidence that of all the countries in the world, Biden family members just happen to be receiving millions of dollars for providing their ‘extensive experience’ to Ukrainian companies.
Billions of dollars worth of military equipment is sent to the Ukraine with more to follow as the western alliance pledge their support in years. Will there be enough men to fuel the meat grinder. Can the west severely drain the Russian military, enough to force Putin out. Will the Ukrainian people ever be able to repay these billions or do us tax payers foot the bill?

Wagner PMC are withdrawing to a position above Kiev giving the Ukrainian forces the dilemma of either continuing on to the Crimea as planned or move all forces north in defence of the capital? It looks like a smart chess move on behalf of the Russian forces doesn't it?
If you don't know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

What a shock
Nazi bald bloke from earlier in the thread also on board reportedly

Condolences to any families of innocent people who may have been on board.
Last edited by Cjay on Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Surprise 😮
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

What's happened ffs, jeez why can't we see tweets, what if there's a cruise nuke missile on it's feckin way and i've only time to boil an egg ???
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Was always when not if
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Kennyb41 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:56 pm What's happened ffs, jeez why can't we see tweets, what if there's a cruise nuke missile on it's feckin way and i've only time to boil an egg ???
No point signing Piroe now😂
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Kennyb41 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:56 pm What's happened ffs, jeez why can't we see tweets, what if there's a cruise nuke missile on it's feckin way and i've only time to boil an egg ???
Boil it incredibly quickly.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Barlow Boy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:01 pm Boil it incredibly quickly.
😂
Or don’t boil it & let the radiation ☢️ do it