Post A Photo You’ve Taken

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Lorimer46
First Team
First Team
Twitter: @dsc67

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Lorimer46 »

Lufcheidi wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:07 pm They’re gorgeous
That one is an Avain Flu survivor, that's why she has a blue tint to her eyes , she's a wee bit blind , but seems to manage fine
" The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley "
Lufcheidi
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Twitter: @FollowMeAndLUFC

Post by Lufcheidi »

Lorimer46 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:52 am That one is an Avain Flu survivor, that's why she has a blue tint to her eyes , she's a wee bit blind , but seems to manage fine
Good to hear she’s survived
GreennWhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by GreennWhite »

Maybe this has been talked about before, apologies if it has, but does anyone know why some pictures seem to get shown rotated by 90 deg`s ?
And if they do, is there a way that folks can sort this problem out on this site before they try to add them ?
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

GreennWhite wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:01 am Maybe this has been talked about before, apologies if it has, but does anyone know why some pictures seem to get shown rotated by 90 deg`s ?
And if they do, is there a way that folks can sort this problem out on this site before they try to add them ?
Screenshot the photo and then post that instead of the original.
hector

Post by hector »

I think it depends on which way up you hold the phone when taking the picture, horizontal makes the photo 90 degrees out.
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

GreennWhite wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:01 am Maybe this has been talked about before, apologies if it has, but does anyone know why some pictures seem to get shown rotated by 90 deg`s ?
Screenshot, other than that as hector says :-D
I always rely on MTC, he sorts mine out :tup:
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
GreennWhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by GreennWhite »

Thanks gents for all the help, i owe you a beer :beers: :)
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:20 pm I'd wager that'll be Llanfairfechan Town FC (of the North Wales Coast East League) shirt ;-)
You don't want to hear my pronounce it MTC. Especially the last bit. :) Good for him promoting his local teams.
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Lorimer46 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:41 pm I wish it was , Welsh band Melys last night at my local independent venue, , unfortunately my talents are usually at the front of the stage watching and holding a beer , definitely a Welsh club but I couldn't make the badge out .
We could start a band by just standing and clunking beer glasses together like the old Skol adverts . 8-) :tup:
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Lorimer46 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:55 pm IMG_1446.jpeg
Beautiful swan Lorrimer. I love swans, hence it was one of three reasons for my user name....
So pleased she survived the awful bird flu....
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

mentalcase wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:00 pm Screenshot, other than that as hector says :-D
I always rely on MTC, he sorts mine out :tup:
Both Swans the right way up, now MC - not just you 🙂
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Leeds1000 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:30 pm You don't want to hear my pronounce it MTC. Especially the last bit. :) Good for him promoting his local teams.
I’ve now lived longer in Wales for >30yrs, so longer than anywhere else in my life, but my ability to speak Welsh is non-existent and even my pronunciation of Welsh names is pretty poor.
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:58 pm Both Swans the right way up, now MC - not just you 🙂
I'm trying but glad you have my back :tup:
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Lorimer46
First Team
First Team

Post by Lorimer46 »

whiteswan wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:31 pm Beautiful swan Lorrimer. I love swans, hence it was one of three reasons for my user name....
So pleased she survived the awful bird flu....
She has a slight kink in her neck and the poor eyesight I mentioned apart from that her only real problem is that she is sometimes a wee bit timid and tends to be on her own at times, but she will come over if you call her , there's about 30 swans on the Pond / Loch ATM .
Gang aft agley "
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Lorimer46 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:22 pm She has a slight kink in her neck and the poor eyesight I mentioned apart from that her only real problem is that she is sometimes a wee bit timid and tends to be on her own at times, but she will come over if you call her , there's about 30 swans on the Pond / Loch ATM .
We have 2 resident swans on our lake, they won't allow others to settle.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Lorimer46 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:22 pm She has a slight kink in her neck and the poor eyesight I mentioned apart from that her only real problem is that she is sometimes a wee bit timid and tends to be on her own at times, but she will come over if you call her , there's about 30 swans on the Pond / Loch ATM .
Aw love her. We have swans at the bottom of our road on the river. There's a pub right on the water and at high tide they come over for scraps from the pub window.
When we used to sail a lot we would take our boat into Ipswich marina. There were mills around the docks plus a floating restaurant and the swans would get all the scraps and the wheat from the mills. One of the best things was watching them at night, sleeping bobbing around on the water, heads under their wings. There was always one alert one though, they took it in turns.
In the morning we would hear tap tap tap on the hull, it was a couple of swans asking for breakfast. Beautiful creatures. Keep us posted on your special swan.
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

DSCF9667.jpg
Lorimer46
First Team
First Team

Post by Lorimer46 »

IMG_1462.jpeg
Gang aft agley "
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Leeds1000 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:14 pm DSCF9667.jpg
Half man, half hare sculpture, 1000 :duno: ………is it wood ?

We haven’t got one of those in Bute Park….but the resident Warthog is looking a lot healthier. He was distinctly threadbare towards the end of last summer 🐗

FF8B08AB-BFF9-48ED-B6F2-FB391B9A8652.jpeg
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Lorimer46 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:06 pm IMG_1462.jpeg
Merganser’s :duno: