Luís Sinisterra

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
malcolmw
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Luís Sinisterra

Post by malcolmw »

Cjay wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:03 pm Apparently so

Phil Hay said it
Wow. I didn't expect that of him (if it's true).
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

malcolmw wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:08 pm Wow. I didn't expect that of him (if it's true).
It's true

Phil Mentioned it again in his article today

Tyler Adams, a USMNT poster-boy, threatening legal action as leverage for a post-relegation move back to the Premier League with Bournemouth
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
malcolmw
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by malcolmw »

Cjay wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:10 pm It's true

Phil Mentioned it again in his article today

Tyler Adams, a USMNT poster-boy, threatening legal action as leverage for a post-relegation move back to the Premier League with Bournemouth
Hmm, makes his "thanks to all the fans and my teammates" message somewhat disingenuous :(
I did like Tyler, but think we'll have a strong midfield without him.
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

We'll have the last laugh with those 2 tossers mark my words, boringmouth maybe in PL for another 4/5 years but will always be crap, an extention to their pisspot ground will up to capacity to about 8,000 whoopy-do, yes I might be annoyed, not bitter, just annoyed, adams and especially sinisterra could be plying their trade at much bigger clubs, where's their ambition !!!
As I say, Tossers.
I, and I dare say most Leeds Utd fans will shed no tears at all if they get relegated regardless where we are, me, I don't want that Colombian snake back.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Prisoner37
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Prisoner37 »

Aussieleeds wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:42 pm From what we’ve heard from Farke, he wouldn’t want a player who’s run away from a promotion fight when the club needed/wanted him.

I reckon Farke will be absolutely fuming at this.
Now the dust has settled on this, I think you are right Aussie. I was trying to figure out the motivation for this swap from the Leeds perspective. But now it seems the Sinistera camp had Leeds in a legal headlock.

So given the situation, to come out with a swap deal at the 11th hour was a decent move in the end.
PhoenixUnited
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by PhoenixUnited »

All these players that have buggered off should have "instantly forgettable" or "chancer" in front of their names as this is what they are. They were here two shakes, contributed not a lot, were part of an utter shambles of an unbalanced team thanks to the arrogant and self important Victor Orta and the hapless Jesse Marsch (or was it Ted Lasso only worse?) and could not wait to jump ship. The only one that I could not understand was the departure of Jack Harrison to Everton where he will undoubtedly be in a relegation scrap all season.

Water under the bridge and time to move on. Can't say I'd want any one of those players back and I care not a jot what happens to them going forward.
Keep The Faith MOT WAL
Sean_Nile
First Team
First Team

Post by Sean_Nile »

I think this is the wrong attitude. You want all of your assets to increase so you can sell them for a profit.

The goal would be to sell them and make some money and not to have them back, since they all contributed to a dark period in the club's history, and did not have a winning mentality.

Rinse and repeat is not a formula for success.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Sean_Nile wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:05 pm I think this is the wrong attitude. You want all of your assets to increase so you can sell them for a profit.

The goal would be to sell them and make some money and not to have them back, since they all contributed to a dark period in the club's history, and did not have a winning mentality.

Rinse and repeat is not a formula for success.
Sadly, you are right Sean.

As much as I want that mob to fail, we need them to succeed really.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/leeds-united

He enjoyed his time at Leeds apparently . You should’ve told your face that.
Still a Leeds player though and who knows maybe we’ll be swapping places with the Cherries.
PhoenixUnited
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by PhoenixUnited »

Jaydog wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:45 pm https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/leeds-united

He enjoyed his time at Leeds apparently . You should’ve told your face that.
Still a Leeds player though and who knows maybe we’ll be swapping places with the Cherries.
Ooooh yes - the instantly forgettable Luis Sinisterra. Mostly a crock last season and not one I would like to see again in a Leeds United shirt thank you
Keep The Faith MOT WAL
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

PhoenixUnited wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:50 pm Ooooh yes - the instantly forgettable Luis Sinisterra. Mostly a crock last season and not one I would like to see again in a Leeds United shirt thank you
Same as , feck the rats
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Victor_Notts-17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Victor_Notts-17 »

Sinisterra: could have been a legend here but leaves to warm Bournemouths bench! Him and Adams can stay gone. In fact all of them can...
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:46 pm Sinisterra: could have been a legend here but leaves to warm Bournemouths bench! Him and Adams can stay gone. In fact all of them can...
Serves him right!

He won't give a feck, as his bank balance increases by the minute.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:46 pm Sinisterra: could have been a legend here but leaves to warm Bournemouths bench! Him and Adams can stay gone. In fact all of them can...
Haha he didn't even make it off the bench today :lol: Meanwhile, Jaidon Anthony already has a goal 8-)
Victor_Notts-17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Victor_Notts-17 »

SG90 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:45 pm Haha he didn't even make it off the bench today :lol: Meanwhile, Jaidon Anthony already has a goal 8-)
Serves him right! Shows how highly rated he is by Bournmouth. Hope they go down and Adams/Sini with them. Good riddance...
GreennWhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by GreennWhite »

Seems a strange move not to bring him on when you are 3-1 down, at least he may have been able to contribute something. Have to assume he isn't fully fit yet so they wont risk him, then if so why have him on the bench ?
Madron
First Team
First Team

Post by Madron »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:50 pm Serves him right! Shows how highly rated he is by Bournmouth. Hope they go down and Adams/Sini with them. Good riddance...
That aint going to happen though-we'll get him back ,like it or not
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Side before self Luis
Posted this after Bournemouth got battered (but he scored so that's ok)
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
JoeDenver
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by JoeDenver »

Looking lively against Newcastle. Header on target led to their second goal. Also a couple of close shots…one just off target and the other blocked last second.

**damn iPhone autocorrect butchered my post!
Last edited by JoeDenver on Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fly Fishing, Skiing, and The Damned United
Pullhard
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Pullhard »

Put in a good 30 mins performance off the bench v Newcastle
Made an impact.