Wolves 1-0 Leeds Utd Match Thread - Post Match Debate

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Wolves 1-0 Leeds Utd Match Thread - Post Match Debate

Post by 1964white »

Rook wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:29 pm I didn't watch the game live last night as i had other commitments, but going by those highlights that match was very close.

Couple of good saves from their keeper ( as per usual when Leeds are in town! )

It looked an evenly contested match given the inexperience we had on the pitch.

I hope Gelhardt is ok.
Apart from their goal, there wasn't a difference between both teams, in fact Leeds were the better side in my opinion Rook.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Jesse & the board obviously realise we are in a relegation battle fielding the weakest line-up in a cup match in a very long time, much weaker than the previous round at home to Barnsley, particularly our bench with us bringing on five first-team players in the second-half.

That game was only our fourth match into the current season, maybe the management's expectations were much higher at that time.
Rook
First Team
First Team

Post by Rook »

1964white wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:57 pm Apart from their goal, there wasn't a difference between both teams, in fact Leeds were the better side in my opinion Rook.

What was Perkins like over the 90 minutes, mate?

Any good?
I smell blood and an era of prominent mad men - W.H. Auden
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Rook wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:12 pm What was Perkins like over the 90 minutes, mate?

Any good?
Looks like he's got a bit of a footballing brain, needs to bulk up a bit, get him in the gym.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Bongo1874 »

What's the thoughts on last night game, from Newcastle end that was genuinely the worst game I've seen us play in a long time, bit too much rotation tbh.

Wasn't bad but nowhere near the levels in previous weeks, quite lucky tbh.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

SaraM wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:54 am Agreed. I've always rated Harrison on the left.
Yep, it's the only way to get anything from him, fish outta water on the right, had an half decent performance once in the middle, but left is by far his best.

Gonna be interesting how long it takes the penny to drop for Jesse.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Bongo1874 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:29 pm What's the thoughts on last night game, from Newcastle end that was genuinely the worst game I've seen us play in a long time, bit too much rotation tbh.

Wasn't bad but nowhere near the levels in previous weeks, quite lucky tbh.
Nowt write home bart.

You were spot on, we're sadly missing Bert. :tup:

Jesses brought his own players here, otherwise we're fooked.

Simple as.

;@)