Music Chat Thread.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
hector

Re: Music Chat Thread.

Post by hector »

1964white wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:13 am I've allowed myself into your trap again. :lol:
:tup:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

I'm loving the Soft Cell debut album 'Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret' all over again.

New Elbow album 'Audio Vertigo' arrived here in the Wolds last week.
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Having noted the recommendation from faaip, I've been working my way through the Flaherty Brotherhood tracks on Spotify today.

Some really good stuff there and I love the artwork that goes with them

As I seem to recall you mentioned, faaip....it's odd why they've released 30 singles in 2024 and no album :?

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:39 pm Having noted the recommendation from faaip, I've been working my way through the Flaherty Brotherhood tracks on Spotify today.

As I seem to recall you mentioned, faaip....it's odd why they've released 30 singles in 2024 and no album :?

Very strange ... something seems dodgy about it. No EP's, albums, just single track releases.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
BradWhite
First Team
First Team

Post by BradWhite »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:39 pm Having noted the recommendation from faaip, I've been working my way through the Flaherty Brotherhood tracks on Spotify today.

They probably drop digital tracks as they record them rather than wait to release full albums, they drop more cover artwork that way which appears to me to be made by A.I software rather than made by human creative hands, their record label uses a lot of A.I on their releases it stops illustrators earning a living but that's the way it's going nowadays.
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Joe's Garage and Zoot Allures. Zappa produced some great stuff

Then abit of Ledsi