FA Cup

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: FA Cup 3rd round draw

Post by Barlow Boy »

SG90 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:10 am Guessing it won't be moved from Saturday 3pm? No reason why it should be. Train tickets already over £77 that day!
No, it won’t be moved (unless some TV executive has some sort of brain freeze).

I’ve no idea where you live mate, but I can think of better games to get tickets for than this drab affair.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Barlow Boy wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:13 am No, it won’t be moved (unless some TV executive has some sort of brain freeze).

I’ve no idea where you live mate, but I can think of better games to get tickets for than this drab affair.
Peterborough wasn't on TV, and was still moved. It might be moved for US TV or something.

It's tough to get tickets for a league game though, so thought the Cup might be easier. I'm expecting a sell out, since we haven't had a home tie in 8 years.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

SG90 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:18 am Peterborough wasn't on TV, and was still moved. It might be moved for US TV or something.

It's tough to get tickets for a league game though, so thought the Cup might be easier. I'm expecting a sell out, since we haven't had a home tie in 8 years.
We will see, but I doubt it.

I appreciate it’s tricky for tickets, as a season ticket holder it’s obviously not an issue for me and I often forget how tricky it is. A neighbour of mine gets tickets when he wants, often in the ballot, he is like a Rottweiler on ticket release day though 😂
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: FA Cup 4th round draw

Post by Barlow Boy »

Plymouth FA Cup game confirmed for Saturday 27th January, at 3pm.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Barlow Boy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:09 pm Plymouth FA Cup game confirmed for Saturday 27th January, at 3pm.
Any idea when tickets are on sale? The website has me in the queue for Norwich lol.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

SG90 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:26 am Any idea when tickets are on sale? The website has me in the queue for Norwich lol.
No mate.

Im waiting myself, I’m not in the auto cup scheme, so need to get myself a ticket too.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Barlow Boy wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:24 am No mate.

Im waiting myself, I’m not in the auto cup scheme, so need to get myself a ticket too.
I'm in the auto-cup scheme, no aggravation applying for tickets,

I received my Shrewsbury ticket 16 days before the actual game, so Plymouth tickets should be available soon.

Ticket office currently selling Bristol City away tickets plus we have two ER games upcoming prior to our cup game.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:59 pm I'm in the auto-cup scheme, no aggravation applying for tickets,

I received my Shrewsbury ticket 16 days before the actual game, so Plymouth tickets should be available soon.

Ticket office currently selling Bristol City away tickets plus we have two ER games upcoming prior to our cup game.
Hasn't the Bristol game been moved by SKY? Friday night 8.00? Not a thought for our supporters :x
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

1964white wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:59 pm I'm in the auto-cup scheme, no aggravation applying for tickets,

Unfortunately I had problems renewing my season ticket (again) and the advice from the ticket office was delete the auto cup scheme, and add it back on later. I never added it back on.

I also used to like to try different areas of the stadium, principally with my mate (the one who passed away just before Christmas). Obviously that’s not going to happen now.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Barlow Boy wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:01 pm Unfortunately I had problems renewing my season ticket (again) and the advice from the ticket office was delete the auto cup scheme, and add it back on later. I never added it back on.
I remember now!
Barlow Boy wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:01 pmI also used to like to try different areas of the stadium, principally with my mate (the one who passed away just before Christmas). Obviously that’s not going to happen now.
Very sad mate :verysad:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

We can now confirm ticket details for our Emirates FA Cup fourth round tie with Plymouth Argyle at Elland Road on Saturday 27th January (3pm).

Tickets for this match will be sold in three phases and no ballot will be held.

Plymouth

Sale dates

Phase 1: Wednesday 17th January 10.30am: Season Ticket Holders (chance to buy your own seat)*

Phase 2: Thursday 18th January 10.30am: My Leeds Members (1st hour 10.30am to 11.30am VIP access for My Leeds Priority Members only) on a first come, first served basis

Phase 3: Friday 19th January 10.30am: General sale (subject to availability) on a first come, first served basis

Supporters will be able to purchase up to six tickets during Phase 2 & 3.

*Season Ticket Holder seats will be reserved until 10am on Thursday 18th January. Season Ticket Holders can purchase available seats during Phases 2 & 3.

Ticket prices

£20 adults
£15 concessions*
£10 under 16**
*Concessions = Seniors 65+ / young adults aged 19 to 22 years / 16 to 18 years / disabled adults

** Please note, children under the age of 2 years will not be permitted entry into the ground due to Health and Safety reasons. Ticket holders aged 2 to 16 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or above. The adult must be seated adjacent to the child. Unaccompanied children under the age of 16 years will not be admitted into the stadium.

All supporters who purchase a ticket for this game will receive an email with link to download their Emirates FA Cup ticket(s) to your phone.

How to Purchase

Home match tickets can only be booked via the following methods:

Book online: www.tickets.leedsunited.com

Book by Phone: 0371 334 1992

Book by Phone: 0333 130 0505 (Accessible Ticket Booking Line, Disabled Supporters only)

Please note, when applying online, you will only have access to purchase tickets for the game if you have the correct level of Membership.

Home Auto Cup Scheme

Season Ticket Holders who are signed up to the Auto Cup Scheme will have their credit/debit card automatically charged for the Plymouth Argyle game on / around Friday 19th January 2024. Once payments have been successfully processed, they will receive a confirmation email with a link to download their digital match tickets to their phone.

Any supporters enrolled on the Auto Cup Scheme who do not wish to receive their ticket for the Plymouth Argyle fixture must cancel their Auto Cup Scheme reservation online by midnight on Thursday 18th January 2024. You can cancel your reservation for this game online from 10.30am on Wednesday 17th January 2024.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

1964white wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:30 pm We can now confirm ticket details for our Emirates FA Cup fourth round tie with Plymouth Argyle at Elland Road on Saturday 27th January (3pm).

Tickets for this match will be sold in three phases and no ballot will be held.

Plymouth

Sale dates

Phase 1: Wednesday 17th January 10.30am: Season Ticket Holders (chance to buy your own seat)*

Phase 2: Thursday 18th January 10.30am: My Leeds Members (1st hour 10.30am to 11.30am VIP access for My Leeds Priority Members only) on a first come, first served basis

Phase 3: Friday 19th January 10.30am: General sale (subject to availability) on a first come, first served basis

Supporters will be able to purchase up to six tickets during Phase 2 & 3.

*Season Ticket Holder seats will be reserved until 10am on Thursday 18th January. Season Ticket Holders can purchase available seats during Phases 2 & 3.

Ticket prices

£20 adults
£15 concessions*
£10 under 16**
*Concessions = Seniors 65+ / young adults aged 19 to 22 years / 16 to 18 years / disabled adults

** Please note, children under the age of 2 years will not be permitted entry into the ground due to Health and Safety reasons. Ticket holders aged 2 to 16 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or above. The adult must be seated adjacent to the child. Unaccompanied children under the age of 16 years will not be admitted into the stadium.

All supporters who purchase a ticket for this game will receive an email with link to download their Emirates FA Cup ticket(s) to your phone.

How to Purchase

Home match tickets can only be booked via the following methods:

Book online: www.tickets.leedsunited.com

Book by Phone: 0371 334 1992

Book by Phone: 0333 130 0505 (Accessible Ticket Booking Line, Disabled Supporters only)

Please note, when applying online, you will only have access to purchase tickets for the game if you have the correct level of Membership.

Home Auto Cup Scheme

Season Ticket Holders who are signed up to the Auto Cup Scheme will have their credit/debit card automatically charged for the Plymouth Argyle game on / around Friday 19th January 2024. Once payments have been successfully processed, they will receive a confirmation email with a link to download their digital match tickets to their phone.

Any supporters enrolled on the Auto Cup Scheme who do not wish to receive their ticket for the Plymouth Argyle fixture must cancel their Auto Cup Scheme reservation online by midnight on Thursday 18th January 2024. You can cancel your reservation for this game online from 10.30am on Wednesday 17th January 2024.
Suspect it'll be sold out by phase 2 lol.
foxy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by foxy »

How many tickets are Plymouth entitled to? Hopefully the they will give back some to us.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

foxy wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:54 pm How many tickets are Plymouth entitled to? Hopefully the they will give back some to us.
10% of the ground capacity, so officially 3,700.

2,800+ attended the league game, wouldn't be surprised if they'll bring less for this game, maybe the top tier of the West Stand corner, (2,000).
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

1964white wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:01 pm 10% of the ground capacity, so officially 3,700.

2,800+ attended the league game, wouldn't be surprised if they'll bring less for this game, maybe the top tier of the West Stand corner, (2,000).
If memory serves correctly, the away team get 15% for cup games.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Barlow Boy wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:04 pm If memory serves correctly, the away team get 15% for cup games.
That would mean Plymouth would be entitled to 5,500 tickets, surely not going to be the case.

If Plymouth were playing a top 6 prem club, they would travel in those numbers, but not Leeds, especially as we only played them a month ago.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

1964white wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:13 pm That would mean Plymouth would be entitled to 5,500 tickets, surely not going to be the case.

If Plymouth were playing a top 6 prem club, they would travel in those numbers, but not Leeds, especially as we only played them a month ago.
You’re right, they won’t sell them or highly unlikely to, but I think in cup games the away side are entitled to 15% if they want them.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Managed to get a ticket :-D
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »