EFL Championship supporter’s views and around club structure and quest for Promotion

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Tyler Wilson
Ballboy
Ballboy

EFL Championship supporter’s views and around club structure and quest for Promotion

Post by Tyler Wilson »

My name is Tyler Wilson and I am a student at the University of Worcester. I am doing a project which is all about club structure and the chase for promotion. As part of this I need two participants who are willing to take photos of the games they attend over an 8 week period which represent different things about their club. At the end of this we will have an interview which will allow you to discuss what each of those photos represent. The data will then be analysed and compared against other fans results to depict the main issues around club structure and the struggles of getting promoted. If you would like to take part please reply ASAP, your contribution will be highly appreciated.