Twat of the Week - Last week's twat got his comeuppance!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Twat of the Week.

Post by Jaydog »

AcrossThePondAsh wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:09 am :lol: :lol: :lol: This might just be an American thing, and by all accounts the man is not very nice to women, but reminds me of the Bill Cosby skit about what he and his brother thought their names were growing up:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34qB4tQHy-g
:roflmao: Very good
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

BobHirst wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:02 am Incredible though it sounds I believe you are correct.
What a disgrace that would/will be.
Thinking about it, he would not be behind bars because if he was elected president he would just pardon himself. Free to do whatever he wanted to do.
You couldn't make this stuff up.
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

BobHirst wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:53 pm What's really sad is that when I go into a room now I look at the people and say "OK, half of you aren't going to vote at all. 25% of you will vote for the democrat but the other 25% of you dumb f*ckers are quite happy to vote for a thieving, lying, egotistical, insane, evil, orange excuse of a human being.
You wouldn't listen Bob. I told you he would be back with vengeance. Are the yanks elites really that thick in thinking if they continually keep throwing s**t at Trump hoping some of it will stick... its not going to rouse his ever growing base? Add to that he's currently facing a dead man walking in Joe Biden. Biden "if you vote Trump you are not black" the guy is a zombie and that's being kind to him. Trump is all those things you post above but at least he's alive. For now anyway.
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

Leeds1000 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:06 pm You wouldn't listen Bob. I told you he would be back with vengeance. Are the yanks elites really that thick in thinking if they continually keep throwing s**t at Trump hoping some of it will stick... its not going to rouse his ever growing base? Add to that he's currently facing a dead man walking in Joe Biden. Biden "if you vote Trump you are not black" the guy is a zombie and that's being kind to him. Trump is all those things you post above but at least he's alive. For now anyway.
You need to catch up on Trump's speeches, rallies and general oral pronouncements and social media declarations. Listen to them and then see if you still believe that Trump is more cognizant than Biden.
IMHO they are BOTH too old to be running for the very demanding role of President.
As for throwing s**t at Trump, I think you'd find if Trump stopped s**tting all over the place then there would be no s**t to throw at him.
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by AcrossThePondAsh »

BobHirst wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:25 am You need to catch up on Trump's speeches, rallies and general oral pronouncements and social media declarations. Listen to them and then see if you still believe that Trump is more cognizant than Biden.
IMHO they are BOTH too old to be running for the very demanding role of President.
As for throwing s**t at Trump, I think you'd find if Trump stopped s**tting all over the place then there would be no s**t to throw at him.
With a little re-tooling, Bob, that's a t-shirt just screaming to be made :poo:
In Farke we trust...
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

BobHirst wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:25 am You need to catch up on Trump's speeches, rallies and general oral pronouncements and social media declarations. Listen to them and then see if you still believe that Trump is more cognizant than Biden.
The age thing is a no brainer. Come on Bob there is no comparison in cognitive impairment between the two. Trump was on stage for 90 minutes the other night apparently continuously going of script, Biden wouldn't get thru Five minutes without forgetting where he was and mumbling rubbish. The guy is a liability and an embarrassment. Even the Italians were mocking him on a sketch show.

Its bound to wind up Americans, i know it would wind me up, the fact that the press constantly go after Trump and yet Biden and his son's criminality gets shushed up with the help of the CIA apparently. It makes a suspicious mind like mine think what are they really trying to hide. Who really is running America? Cos its not creepy Joe Biden that's for sure.

If the rumours have any traction that Michelle Obama may run then i think things could swing quickly because Trump can't help himself when it comes to insults and i believe she is held up like the Queen of Sheba.
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

Leeds1000 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:59 pm The age thing is a no brainer. Come on Bob there is no comparison in cognitive impairment between the two. Trump was on stage for 90 minutes the other night apparently continuously going of script, Biden wouldn't get thru Five minutes without forgetting where he was and mumbling rubbish. The guy is a liability and an embarrassment. Even the Italians were mocking him on a sketch show.

Its bound to wind up Americans, i know it would wind me up, the fact that the press constantly go after Trump and yet Biden and his son's criminality gets shushed up with the help of the CIA apparently. It makes a suspicious mind like mine think what are they really trying to hide. Who really is running America? Cos its not creepy Joe Biden that's for sure.

If the rumours have any traction that Michelle Obama may run then i think things could swing quickly because Trump can't help himself when it comes to insults and i believe she is held up like the Queen of Sheba.
You haven't been paying attention, obviously. There is no "Biden criminality," at least not on Joe's part. Turns out the star - read: only -witness against him was lying. In fact, he's in prison right now awaiting trial on perjury charges.

I try to imagine what my perspective would be were I a citizen of the UK, and I can't possibly imagine how anyone in the UK could prefer a return to Trump.

Say what you will about Biden's age and mental fitness, but there is no comparison between his intellect and Trump's. Heck, to say Trump is possessed of an intellect is to give a compliment he doesn't merit. Biden has managed to bring our economy to a very soft post-Covid landing, he's made significant progress on repairing the damage Trump did to our alliances in Europe, and he's managed to get some important things (like infrastructure) through a very badly divided Congress.

We're faced with a binary choice this November. Much as some people might like two different candidates, we have only Trump and Biden. Anyone with any amount of sense needs to get out and vote for Biden.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

The guy that fell off the Shed upper ....
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

Leeds1000 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:59 pm The age thing is a no brainer. Come on Bob there is no comparison in cognitive impairment between the two. Trump was on stage for 90 minutes the other night apparently continuously going of script, Biden wouldn't get thru Five minutes without forgetting where he was and mumbling rubbish. The guy is a liability and an embarrassment. Even the Italians were mocking him on a sketch show.

You seem to be buying into the Trumpian view of the world. Read some independent stories and you will see that you couldn't be more wrong.
IMHO yes both are too old to run but Biden's mental capacity is equal or superior to Trump's. So Trump spoke for 90 minutes. I didn't hear it but I would bet a lot of money that it consisted of mainly lies, misrepresentations, insults and off script madness like the dangers of windmills, the efficacy of drinking bleach to combat covid and how everything Trump does is the most beautifulest and the bestest and the biggestest.
Hunter Biden is an addict who has never held political office and has never worked for his father as a non elected political official. Compare this to the Trump family who continued to run the Trump businesses while also working officially and un-officially for President Trump. Do a bit of investigating and see if you can find articles about the vast amounts of money the Trump family received while Trump was President. See if you can find the stories of Jared's involvement with Saudi Arabia and the reportedly Billions, not millions, of dollars they may have directed his way.
You ask "who is running America". The true answer is that the large corporations, billionaires, oil companies, financial institutions are buying off the politicians to do what is best for the afore mentioned group. It's been like that for a long time and doesn't change no matter which political party is in control.

Why make the obviously derogatory remark about Michelle Obama? What has she done that upset you?

Just for some context here. I regard myself as an independent rather than Democrat or Republican. Although since 2016 I will admit that I am against this new crazy MAGA version of the Republicans. I believe the political system in the USA is broken and before 2016 I had never voted in a Presidential election.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Screenshot 2024-02-29 21.54.22.png
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

1964white wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:55 pm Screenshot 2024-02-29 21.54.22.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

John in Louisiana wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:05 pm You haven't been paying attention, obviously. There is no "Biden criminality," at least not on Joe's part. Turns out the star - read: only -witness against him was lying. In fact, he's in prison right now awaiting trial on perjury charges.

I try to imagine what my perspective would be were I a citizen of the UK, and I can't possibly imagine how anyone in the UK could prefer a return to Trump.

Say what you will about Biden's age and mental fitness, but there is no comparison between his intellect and Trump's. Heck, to say Trump is possessed of an intellect is to give a compliment he doesn't merit. Biden has managed to bring our economy to a very soft post-Covid landing, he's made significant progress on repairing the damage Trump did to our alliances in Europe, and he's managed to get some important things (like infrastructure) through a very badly divided Congress.

We're faced with a binary choice this November. Much as some people might like two different candidates, we have only Trump and Biden. Anyone with any amount of sense needs to get out and vote for Biden.
I was referring to the Laptop disappearance and what may have, may not have been on it. There was no doubt the Laptop story was suppressed at the time of the revelation by the majority of the media and especially the big tech companies. Twitter, Facebook. Fair or Unfair? It would have possibly swung the election in Trumps favour.

I would vote Trump over empty shell Biden in a heartbeat.

I will stick by my claim that Biden is merely a face puppet for his overlords. Which is a shame, maybe even devilish because by all accounts he's had a fairly stable political career over the years. Sadly for him in the future, all he will be remember for by the rest of the world is his stumbling mumbling circus shows in front of the cameras... oh and also whilst in office having a crack addict, whore munching son.

I am not sure your reasoning of voting for Biden just to stop Trump will hold up this time. The Democrats will only have themselves to blame for leaving lights on but nobody's home Joe in charge.
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

BobHirst wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:50 pm You seem to be buying into the Trumpian view of the world. Read some independent stories and you will see that you couldn't be more wrong.
IMHO yes both are too old to run but Biden's mental capacity is equal or superior to Trump's. So Trump spoke for 90 minutes. I didn't hear it but I would bet a lot of money that it consisted of mainly lies, misrepresentations, insults and off script madness like the dangers of windmills, the efficacy of drinking bleach to combat covid and how everything Trump does is the most beautifulest and the bestest and the biggestest.
Hunter Biden is an addict who has never held political office and has never worked for his father as a non elected political official. Compare this to the Trump family who continued to run the Trump businesses while also working officially and un-officially for President Trump. Do a bit of investigating and see if you can find articles about the vast amounts of money the Trump family received while Trump was President. See if you can find the stories of Jared's involvement with Saudi Arabia and the reportedly Billions, not millions, of dollars they may have directed his way.
You ask "who is running America". The true answer is that the large corporations, billionaires, oil companies, financial institutions are buying off the politicians to do what is best for the afore mentioned group. It's been like that for a long time and doesn't change no matter which political party is in control.

Why make the obviously derogatory remark about Michelle Obama? What has she done that upset you?

Just for some context here. I regard myself as an independent rather than Democrat or Republican. Although since 2016 I will admit that I am against this new crazy MAGA version of the Republicans. I believe the political system in the USA is broken and before 2016 I had never voted in a Presidential election.
I agree with large parts of that Bob.

When i hear Biden speak for more than Five minutes straight, not off a teleprompter, i may come around to your way of thinking Bob.... But until then!!! Everybody greases their palms in office... wasn't Pelosi doing insider trading? It was the same over here during Covid the largest transfer of wealth in history and most of it went to Tory donors and their pals.

I thought my Michelle Obama comment was a compliment...

I actually like Robert F Kennedy Junior. He gives me the impression of a man, through his own trials and tribulations has a deep understanding of the dark forces that operate the machine and would make radical real life changes for the better of humanity. That's why it will never happen.
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

Leeds1000 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:25 pm I agree with large parts of that Bob.

When i hear Biden speak for more than Five minutes straight, not off a teleprompter, i may come around to your way of thinking Bob.... But until then!!! Everybody greases their palms in office... wasn't Pelosi doing insider trading? It was the same over here during Covid the largest transfer of wealth in history and most of it went to Tory donors and their pals.

I thought my Michelle Obama comment was a compliment...

I actually like Robert F Kennedy Junior. He gives me the impression of a man, through his own trials and tribulations has a deep understanding of the dark forces that operate the machine and would make radical real life changes for the better of humanity. That's why it will never happen.
I don't want to keep going on about this but.....I saw this on the computer this morning.
Apparently Biden was on a chat show and of course made some remarks about Trump. Trump immediately got on his social media platform and posted this message.

Here is the verbatim text from his post.

“The radical left Democrats are at it again. They're constantly making up stories about me because their candidate is a mental and physical basket case. There's never been anything like it. He's also the worst president in the history of our country. He went on a very poorly rated show last night, and he talked about Donald Trump and his wife, I don't know the name of my wife.  “He was referring to the fact that at CPAC (Conservative Political Action Conference), where I had a sold out speech, the biggest audience they've had in years, I think maybe ever. I made the statement that Melania was very popular because when I mentioned her name, the audience went wild. I then looked at the two people, man and wife, Matt and Mercedes Schlapp, and I said, ‘Wow, they really like the first lady.’ So this got taken as the fact that I thought Mercedes was the first lady, has nothing to do with that.
“These people are really dishonest. They are absolutely something. They have a horrible candidate who's a horrible president. They make up things constantly. You take a look at when I use Barack Hussein Obama and I interject him into where it's supposed to be Biden, and I do it purposely for comedic reasons and for sarcasm because a lot of people say that Obama's running the country, not Biden, because he's sleeping all the time. They say, ‘Oh, I don't know the name of the president.’ Or when I imitate this guy getting off a stage, what they do is they say, ‘Oh, he had trouble getting off a stage.’ I have no trouble getting off a stage. Anybody that watches what I do at rallies would say, ‘Wow, that's amazing. He can go two hours without a teleprompter, not making even a little mistake.’ Very few people, maybe almost nobody, can do what I do. “So here's the story. The disinformation of the Democrats is unbelievable. They do it because they have a horrible candidate.
“Don't associate me with the mental midget that you portray because I want to tell you, he should not be leading this country. And hopefully on November 5, he's not going to be. We're going to have a big election, we're going to have a big victory, and we're going to make America great again.”

Anyway let's get away from this crap and think about getting 3 points from our game tomorrow.
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

The dog botherer that raked Summerville, could have been out for a long time with that, ref should have sent him straight off. :rant: :evil:
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
PhoenixUnited
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by PhoenixUnited »

Sarah Ferguson. What exactly is the point of this person?

BTW, very closely followed by her husband and their daughters. The epitome of freeloaders
Keep The Faith MOT WAL
1964white

Post by 1964white »

mentalcase wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:58 pm The dog botherer that raked Summerville, could have been out for a long time with that, ref should have sent him straight off. :rant: :evil:
Yes, I would nominate Jonathon Hogg.

Screenshot 2024-03-03 11.21.22.png
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

PhoenixUnited wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:18 am Sarah Ferguson. What exactly is the point of this person?

BTW, very closely followed by her husband and their daughters. The epitome of freeloaders
I think their daughters have proper jobs mate.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
malcolmw
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by malcolmw »

Except that Trump is a diagnosed sociopath. It's why he truly believes Putin is a great guy and hasn't killed anybody (look it up he believes that).
Biden has actually been a successful president. Look at the economy numbers.
Agree he shouldn't be standing again due to his age.
But don't for one moment say Trump is sane - never has been.