The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 28th March) Surgery rules duo out for remainder of season

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 28th March) Surgery rules duo out for remainder of season

Post by Jaydog »

AcrossThePondAsh wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 pm It probably does say something that your obsession has caused my obsession. Thanks for that. You're a real pal :rave:
Not long till the end now Ash.
Don’t fade on me now.
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 28th March) Surgery rules duo out for remainder of season

Post by AcrossThePondAsh »

Jaydog wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm Not long till the end now Ash.
Don’t fade on me now.
:rant: Inquiring minds really want to know, honestly, how does your significant other do it? She’s got to be going on at least her fourth or fifth sainthood :lol:
In Farke we trust...
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

AcrossThePondAsh wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 pm :rant: Inquiring minds really want to know, honestly, how does your significant other do it? She’s got to be going on at least her fourth or fifth sainthood :lol:
She said she agrees 😁