Match of the Day

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Match of the Day

Post by whiteswan »

Did I miss it :duno: Barcodes v Spam. Did they show the Kelvin non penalty? If so I missed it. If not they are biased :x
WhiteRose
First Team
First Team

Re: Match of the Day

Post by WhiteRose »

Awful show on match of the day, how much is Lineker getting paid by the BBC and he can’t make it for an hour a week. shearer even worse doesn’t seem to be on whenever Newcastle play at home. Might as well just go the whole hog and get 3 women presenting it.
Sean_Nile
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Sean_Nile »

Come back Des, all is forgiven
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Interesting that Jeff Stelling has had a go at MOTD for not analysing that pen....
Jimstorrie
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Jimstorrie »

Stephen Warnock was on, see if he's on refwatch on Sky tomorrow and if so how quiet he is.
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

WhiteRose wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:53 am Awful show on match of the day, how much is Lineker getting paid by the BBC and he can’t make it for an hour a week. shearer even worse doesn’t seem to be on whenever Newcastle play at home. Might as well just go the whole hog and get 3 women presenting it.
Almost got suckered in there 🤐
Keeping The Faith
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

I watch motd on a regular basis, because there's nothing that can touch it imho, the FL highlights are a laugh, so many teams to fit on.
I can't stand it when women are on running a football show (no doubt I'm sexist as well as racist now)
The panel often make the show, but last night was one of the worst, it's rigged as well, how can moan utd be on ahead of a 6 goal thriller when their game only finished half hour beofre the show started, who picks the highlights, who decides the format, apparently it's nothing to do with that smag twat or his team, it's the editors.
Named "manc of the day" in my household because scum are often first team on no matter the result.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"