University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
theacademic
Ballboy
Ballboy

University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

Post by theacademic »

Dear all,

Leading up to the Euro tournament in June this year, I am conducting some research looking at fans’ views towards the role of football in response to military conflict. For those interested in this topic, I have created a short survey that should not take up too much of your time: https://doit.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form ... JfShOSBDDw

Participation is completely voluntary, but I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this topic.
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Re: University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

Post by danhirons »

thanks for clarifying that participation is completely voluntary!
hector

Re: University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

Post by hector »

good grief... it's not just a tick the box survey
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Done.
Broad Ford
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Broad Ford »

Me too.

Kick politics out of football.
If you don't know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere.
hector

Post by hector »

Broad Ford wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:44 pm Me too.

Kick politics out of football.
I agree, and my answers reflected that in a big way :)
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

We need to sort out more wars through footy. Shame Pele and Bobby Moore are dead now and the rest of the guys who got the draw with the Germans must be knocking on a bit.

Maybe we could get Southgate, Henderson and Maguire to f*ck off over to Russia
Broad Ford
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Broad Ford »

hector wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:16 pm I agree, and my answers reflected that in a big way :)
My answers too. At times I had to remind myself to be consistent.
If you don't know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere.
hector

Post by hector »

On one I had to remind myself to answer the question and not waffle on about all things sort of related to it, but not quite :mrgreen:
theacademic
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by theacademic »

Many thanks to all those who have completed the survey. It is still live if anyone has a spare few minutes.
theacademic
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by theacademic »

Last shout to see if anyone has a spare few minutes to help me out with this research project.