Brenden Aaronson

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Brenden Aaronson

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:21 pm I'm with you on this one Leon, although I did say I didn't want any of the deserters back. But we're stuck with him and I remember the way he ripped Chelsea apart. Now, if he can find that form and keep it up who knows....
As long as Brenden stays on his feet & plays football as he knows he can, that will be fine by me, Swannie.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

1964white wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:44 pm As long as Brenden stays on his feet & plays football as he knows he can, that will be fine by me, Swannie.
Looking forward to those lovely turns and insightful passing again. If we get the Aaronson we had at the start of his Leeds career he'll set the division alight
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

The Subhuman wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:22 pm Looking forward to those lovely turns and insightful passing again. If we get the Aaronson we had at the start of his Leeds career he'll set the division alight
I think everyone has forgotten how good he looked in the early games of 2022. There was plenty there against better premier league teams to suggest he's got plenty to offer in the championship.
PhoenixUnited
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Re: Will you forgive Brenden Aaronson?

Post by PhoenixUnited »

Cjay wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 2:31 pm Can't always be bothered walking to the toilet.

Everyone does it I thought :duno:
Nah. Best thing to do is to relocate the sock drawer to the bathroom mate. :roflmao:
Keep The Faith MOT WAL
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:29 pm Zebra.PNG
My question to you yesterday is not reet important tbh, it doesn't matter now, i think i might try it out myself and see what happens.
It's just i thought that if I asked say - 64, Mrs 64, Swannie, Cjay, Faaip, YS and myself, to all put say Barlow Boy on their foes list, is it permanent, or can you un-foe someone immediately and then claim to have done it.

The thought just crossed my tiny t'other day that's all, i'll give it a whirl with someone :tup:
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:41 am My question to you yesterday is not reet important tbh, it doesn't matter now, i think i might try it out myself and see what happens.
It's just i thought that if I asked say - 64, Mrs 64, Swannie, Cjay, Faaip, YS and myself, to all put say Barlow Boy on their foes list, is it permanent, or can you un-foe someone immediately and then claim to have done it.

The thought just crossed my tiny t'other day that's all, i'll give it a whirl with someone :tup:
Hang on, what have I done wrong 😂😂😂.

You’re welcome to ‘foe me’ if you like as an experiment, come back though (I didn’t want Bert sacked either 😁).
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Barlow Boy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:40 am Hang on, what have I done wrong 😂😂😂.

You’re welcome to ‘foe me’ if you like as an experiment, come back though (I didn’t want Bert sacked either 😁).
:lol: I chose Sara first, then changed it to the nicest guy on here (creep creep :angel: )

All done in good taste BB, you were chose at random :tup: :)
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:41 am My question to you yesterday is not reet important tbh, it doesn't matter now, i think i might try it out myself and see what happens.

It's permanent, unless you go back into your foes list and change it
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:15 am It's permanent, unless you go back into your foes list and change it
Ahh right, so i could put say yourself on foe now, and change it back in 5 minutes :tup:

I thought it was forever permanent.

I suppose that could be handy if someones annoying you one day, or 1 hour for that matter.

Sorted :tup:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

I just went to test it and tried to add you to 'foes list' - then i was gonna 'un- foe' you, but it said i can't do it to admin, I'll try it with some fecker else.

BB you ready for being 'Foed' you little fecker you :tup:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

'Barlow Boy, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.'

'Username:Barlow BoyAge:53Groups:
Site Contributors
Remove foe'

Hey that's good craic innit ^ You can do it instantly :tup:

I must admit though, I missed ya pal, for all of 2 mins :)

;@)
hector

Post by hector »

Leave the bugger on it....... You'll thank me later :mrgreen:
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

If it's that easy YS, it has made me wonder again why there can't be a list i could create for folk i'm not reet interested in seeing what i write, perhaps one day eh ?

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

hector wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:48 am Leave the bugger on it....... You'll thank me later :mrgreen:
:roflmao:

He's alreet is BB, strikes me as a guy to have a beer with.

;@)
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:45 am 'Barlow Boy, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.'

'Username:Barlow BoyAge:53Groups:
Site Contributors
Remove foe'

Hey that's good craic innit ^ You can do it instantly :tup:

I must admit though, I missed ya pal, for all of 2 mins :)
Can do a lot in 2 minutes Kenny, according to my Mrs 🙄🙄🙄
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Barlow Boy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:14 am Can do a lot in 2 minutes Kenny, according to my Mrs 🙄🙄🙄
A soft boiled egg, or perhaps 'an unfertilised one' :)

I think something like this would work BB if we had it available : 'You are on Kennyb41's banned list, you cannot read his post'

Would solve a lot :tup:

This is what we currently have : 'Barlow Boy, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.'

Who's a tech wizard on here ?

;@)
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:26 am A soft boiled egg, or perhaps 'an unfertilised one' :)

I think something like this would work BB if we had it available : 'You are on Kennyb41's banned list, you cannot read his post'

Would solve a lot :tup:

This is what we currently have : 'Barlow Boy, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.'

Who's a tech wizard on here ?
Kenny,

Just my opinion but I sense you are over thinking this issue.
If people do not want to read your contributions then it is what it is. I wouldn’t worry about it and I can safely say they probably do read some of your posts when they are not logged in.