The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 24th February) Leeds stretch lead to five points over play off rivals

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
rab_rant

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 24th February) Leeds stretch lead to five points over play off rivals

Post by rab_rant »

faaip wrote:Sorry but please out the doomsday naysayers I've no idea who that might be
I cannot believe a sensitive soul like yourself who is in tune to the psyche of all the Leeds players would be so unperceptive to the presence of a number of Nostrodamus's in our midst. One can only hope that their dire predictions and prophicies are as unreliable as those of that French astrologer. Look no further than the predictions thread if you need any hints.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 24th February) Leeds stretch lead to five points over play off rivals

Post by The Subhuman »

Well I'm not ....nothing on earth would possess me to enter the predictions guessing game
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

1964white wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:51 am What thread cheeky Harry ;-)
Things I can't live without :-D
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.