Ryan Giggs cleared

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Ryan Giggs cleared

Post by Cjay »

For an alleged assault of his girlfriend Kate Greville.

The Welsh FA have announced he will not take charge of the upcoming internationals (which should be abandoned anyway surely?).

Giggs denies the charges.

I am sure such a bastion of good behaviour and morals will be innocent of all charges

Innocent until proven guilty of course.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Ryan Giggs arrested

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

This season Giggs has beaten Bulgaria, Finland, and his girlfriend
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:57 am This season Giggs has beaten Bulgaria, Finland, and his girlfriend
:rol:
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:57 am This season Giggs has beaten Bulgaria, Finland, and his girlfriend
:roflmao:

Can't stand the guy personally. He must be the only sportsman who constantly cheated on his wife, one of his flings being his brothers wife for 8 years, and then goes on to win SPOTY. Can you imagine if that were a woman? And he was one of the celebs that took out the injunction to stop it being reported in the press.

What do they say in Physics. For every action, a reaction. Lets see how he squirms out of this one. I obviously don't know the severity of the assault but Tom Meighan the lead singer of Kasabian had to leave the band for something similar.
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

Cjay wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:46 pm For an alleged assault of his girlfriend Kate Greville.

The Welsh FA have announced he will not take charge of the upcoming internationals (which should be abandoned anyway surely?).

I am sure such a bastion of good behaviour and morals will be innocent of all charges

<sarcasm>Didn't expect something like that of him based on such a puritanical past <\sarcasm> But like you said, innocent until proven guilty.
hector

Post by hector »

Is he bollox...

Cheating Taffy twat deserves all the punishment that can be served up!!!

I know, one day I will get off the fence and say what I really think :mrgreen:
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

hector wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:52 pm Is he bollox...

Cheating Taffy twat deserves all the punishment that can be served up!!!

I know, one day I will get off the fence and say what I really think :mrgreen:
Was going to say mate not like you to hold back and let those feelings build up ...let it out man :rant:
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Ha! Ha!

Nice one mate!

His defence should be" I was on the Stella Artois your honour, the bar steward didn't mention that it's known as a pint of wife-beater"

"Could you also take into consideration that I've stopped shagging other people's wives and taken up wife beating as my new hobby".
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

Cjay wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:46 pm For an alleged assault of his girlfriend Kate Greville.

Scumbag
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Allegedly the argument started when Kate found messages from Giggs to two other "glamorous younger women".

Got to say from what we know about himfor a fact he is clearly narcissistic so nobody would be shocked.

Anyone else think he was overrated as a player?

His goalscoring record was about 1 in 5 for club and his assist record was 1 in 3.

Considering who he played for and the level of domination they had its not that impressive.

Not compared to wingers like Mane or Salah or Bale or Hazard etc.

Pretty poor numbers really, clearly had an element of professionalism for his longevity but for all the fawning over him his numbers werent great. Only reached double figures for goals 5 times in over 20 seasons.

Goals and assists arent everything but for an attacking player playing for so many years for such a successful club side youd expect better wouldn't you?
Signed

King Cjay

Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

Cjay wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:05 pm Allegedly the argument started when Kate found messages from Giggs to two other "glamorous younger women".

Got to say from what we know about himfor a fact he is clearly narcissistic so nobody would be shocked.

His goalscoring record was about 1 in 5 for club and his assist record was 1 in 3.

Considering who he played for and the level of domination they had its not that impressive.

Pretty poor numbers really, clearly had an element of professionalism for his longevity but for all the fawning over him his numbers werent great. Only reached double figures for goals 5 times in over 20 seasons.

Goals and assists arent everything but for an attacking player playing for so many years for such a successful club side youd expect better wouldn't you?
Aye, overrated for me too Cjay
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Who'd have thought a man who cheats with his brothers wife is a total scumbag

That will be the end of his career.
Signed

King Cjay

billie1
First Team
First Team

Post by billie1 »

Cjay wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:05 pm Allegedly the argument started when Kate found messages from Giggs to two other "glamorous younger women".

I always thought so to and yet Ferguson claimed he was one of only 4 world class players he managed during his career ( Scholes , Ronaldo and Cantona being the others ) .
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Giggs "Well your honour I had just had a heavy night on the Stella Artois"

Judge Judy "Ok then mate, case dismissed" :)
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Fridge wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:07 pm Aye, overrated for me too Cjay
Scum w**ker n all
Mountain
First Team
First Team

Post by Mountain »

He certainly scored the most overrated goal ever when he kicked the ball straight at Seaman who let it go between his hands over his head.

And how Seaman got so many caps ahead of Martyn was a puzzler, Giggs, Nayim, Ronaldinho you just had to kick the ball over his head...
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Tosser of a person (allegedly), top class footballer.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
Lorimer46
First Team
First Team
Twitter: @dsc67

Post by Lorimer46 »

A shitebag of guy , who's legacy was built on one goal Someone I can honestly say I've never really liked that much on or off the pitch
" The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley "
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... d-23997144

Innocent until proven guilty but if this is true he deserves locking up.

Lowest of the low and absolutely nobody would be surprised.
Signed

King Cjay

Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Cjay wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:11 pm https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... d-23997144

Innocent until proven guilty but if this is true he deserves locking up.

Lowest of the low and absolutely nobody would be surprised.
Wow, shocking...how low can some people go ...but as you say CJ innocent untill proven guilty ...