oculus quest 2

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Sonofaspud
Ballboy
Ballboy

oculus quest 2

Post by Sonofaspud »

hi everybody, does anybody else have one of these yet? i am blown away with it personally, never since the first time of seeing a space invader arcade machine back in the day have i been so impressed. trouble is i got one for the wife also but she aint really into playing games. i am still getting my VR legs but i can now do one ride on a roller coaster.
Haighy
First Team
First Team

Re: oculus quest 2

Post by Haighy »

Got to admit.. haven't a fecking clue what you're on about.. guess it's an age thing..🙄🤔😟😂
hector

Post by hector »

Ditto :mrgreen:
Sonofaspud
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Sonofaspud »

damn, i am 52 and i thought i was pushing it trying new things. maybe your closer to my wife's age, she's really getting old these days and at next count she will be 58.
these quest 2's are a real game changer with regard to "gaming"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Sonofaspud wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:11 pm damn, i am 52 and i thought i was pushing it trying new things. maybe your closer to my wife's age, she's really getting old these days and at next count she will be 58.
these quest 2's are a real game changer with regard to "gaming"
Ready player one moves closer to reality?
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Probably the best book I've read recently btw. the movie a pale shadow...
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Sonofaspud
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Sonofaspud »

faaip wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:16 pm Probably the best book I've read recently btw. the movie a pale shadow...

i have seen the movie but cant remember anything about it to be honest. only book i have ever read was " lord of the rings " but i found that hard to follow. but back in the 80's a game based on it came out on the sinclair spectrum called " bored of the rings " and was as funny as f**k. so from then on its been .. games all the way for me :)
Sonofaspud
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Sonofaspud »

hi everyone, hope you all had a day to remember. i gota ask again.. someone somewhere must have got one of these oculus quest 2's by now.... everyone iv talked to or shown these vr sets have gone out and got one. my brother is still feeling the pain after i showed his family the quest. he ended up buying 10 ( ten ) of these all with the extra elite strap... thats £3500 none eu real pound uk money...