Seems quiet on here

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Muppet the Cat

Re: Seems quiet on here

Post by Muppet the Cat »

SaraM wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:49 pm Great picture of Muppet!

Not my dog, sadly, it's Dougal, the pub dog. Just posting the pic to test if clearing my attachments had worked; the pic was the most recent one on my phone. Dougal is a very friendly dog, but his look of adoration is solely directed towards the packet of mini cheddars on the table!
Dougal - sometimes a name just seems so right for a dog. He looks like a Dougal :) ……and I share his love of Mini Cheddars.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:09 pm Dougal - sometimes a name just seems so right for a dog. He looks like a Dougal :) ……and I share his love of Mini Cheddars.
He is very much a Dougal. His brother, who also lives nearby, is, unfortunately, the dog of eternal stench. I'm less keen on stroking him!
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Some lovely photo of our members pets :clap:

I would normally move the photos/posts onto the appropriate thread but I'm pretty certain I can't move screenshots.

Please could you post any pet photos on the topic 'It's raining cats & dogs'.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Orange Box wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:50 am Thanks to Rab, I can now post pics of my retirement project
IMG-20170608-WA0002.jpg20181207_103804.jpgIMG_0039.jpeg
Me on the roof, (in the middle)scared of heightsIMG_0700.jpeg
Wow! That is some project OB...and you would not get me anywhere near that roof, not keen on heights either!
Mr Swan is a tree surgeon (semi retired) and loves nothing more than hanging about (literally) 40 feet up wielding a chainsaw :shock:
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

whiteswan wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:02 pm Wow! That is some project OB...and you would not get me anywhere near that roof, not keen on heights either!
Mr Swan is a tree surgeon (semi retired) and loves nothing more than hanging about (literally) 40 feet up wielding a chainsaw :shock:
Thanks, it’s not quite finished yet but we moved in a couple of weeks ago - the temptation of a shower and a proper bed proved too much for us, we’ve lived the last year in a log cabin without either.

:P
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.