Norwich Thread

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Norwich Thread - Daniel Farke Sacked

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:31 pm Idiot Farke winning matches and putting those wonderfull parachute payments next season in doubt

Something wonderfully Norwich about this :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

BGwhite wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:38 pm Colin !

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk
Left Boro today :oops:
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

1964white wrote: Left Boro today :oops:
Norwich's saviour .

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

Lorimer46
First Team
First Team
Twitter: @dsc67

Post by Lorimer46 »

1964white wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:47 pm Failed at West Brom though.
Aye , hopefully , from a Scottish point of view whoever gets the job might be more inclined to play Billy Gilmour , he's far to good a player to be warming the subs bench
" The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley "
Mountain
First Team
First Team

Post by Mountain »

Stupid decision. He's the best manager they've had in years.
Notwell
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Notwell »

OK its a stop of yoyo by Norwich, they will stay down. Plain silly, no investment what do they expect?
Notwell
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Notwell »

WhiteRose wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:43 pm Obviously agreed to let him have one last game. Shame as could of seen us getting Cantwell, not now, doubt a new manager will squander him. Shocking result for Brentford let’s hope they continue falling like a stone now.
Cantwell can't even get into their first team, overated and not what we need. The price tag is just silly.
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

Lorimer46 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:44 pm Aye , hopefully , from a Scottish point of view whoever gets the job might be more inclined to play Billy Gilmour , he's far to good a player to be warming the subs bench
I understand that you’d like to see Billy play from a Scot’s perspective, but the lad keeping him out Matias Norman is quality. Scored today too.
WhiteRose
First Team
First Team

Post by WhiteRose »

Notwell wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:44 pm Cantwell can't even get into their first team, overated and not what we need. The price tag is just silly.
Not sure about that he is an attacking midfielder who has shown he has talent, if we could get the best out of him it would be exactly what we need. He isn’t in the team because he has fallen out with Farke not because of ability,though the same would undoubtedly happen at Leeds if he got on the wrong side of Bielsa so maybe your right
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

Notwell wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:44 pm Cantwell can't even get into their first team, overated and not what we need. The price tag is just silly.
He is injured. You are right in that he is overpriced.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Norwich will speak to Frank Lampard about the managerial vacancy later this week.

They also like Dean Smith.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Cjay wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:12 pm Norwich will speak to Frank Lampard about the managerial vacancy later this week.

They also like Dean Smith.
Yep!

Dean Smith
Fwank
Ralph Hazlenut

all supposedly in the frame for Narwich
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Ridiculous really given the club's complete lack of support for the manager in the transfer market. All we hear is that they supported the manager by spending around £50m in the summer, no mention that they sold their best player, Emi Buendia, for £35 so in reality they spent about £15m on supposedly strengthening the squad. I don't really see how bolstering the squad, such as spending £5m on a back up keeper, is actually making the team better when they have spent the money on average squad players and sold probably their only player who showed he was premier league class last time around.

If you are going to go down the route of not really giving the manager a real chance of keeping you up then you may as well keep faith with the manager that has twice got you promoted with relative ease. No doubt Daniel Farke will struggle to get a decent job and will be viewed as a failure yet a manager like Frank Lampard will continue to get linked with premier league jobs despite having failed at both clubs he has been at.
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Its down to the fans discontentment pure and simple. Someone posted it on here about the fans apparently joining in with the negative banter. He was the best placed man to bring them back up again. Go on Frank i dare ya. A Championship club mixing it with the likes of Leeds United. Know their place.
1964white

Re: Norwich Thread -

Post by 1964white »

Frank Lampard pulls out of Norwich talks
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:08 pm Frank Lampard pulls out of Norwich talks
I'm pleased about that, I don't want him in the Premier League. He didnt come across very well at all during Spygate, was very disrespectful towards Bielsa (and Leeds United)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:17 pm I'm pleased about that, I don't want him in the Premier League. He didnt come across very well at all during Spygate, was very disrespectful towards Bielsa (and Leeds United)
Horrible squirt he is, Swannie. FA will hand him the England job when Southgate departs.

Rumour is Dean Smith is interested on the Norwich post :roll:
hector

Post by hector »

1964white wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:08 pm Frank Lampard pulls out of Norwich talks
This is probably because when they go down, he won't want to be seen as a failure......... again......
1964white

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:37 pm This is probably because when they go down, he won't want to be seen as a failure......... again......
You're not far off the truth there, Hector.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Norwich Thread - Lampard pulls out of Norwich talks

Post by The Subhuman »

Didn't guarantee him the 300 million he'd need to build a mid table team
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"