The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 28th July) Greenwood's set piece lights up social media

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Brookesy
Ballboy
Ballboy

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 28th July) Greenwood's set piece lights up social media

Post by Brookesy »

Agree with Elland n Back, I always preferred the yellow away kit. If my memory serves me correctly we had a second kit of yellow in the 70's. Not sure about the blue, my first thought was it looks a bit too Leicester.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 28th July) Greenwood's set piece lights up social media

Post by The Subhuman »

Welcome Brookesy
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Post by Ellandback1 »

Brookesy wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:56 pm Agree with Elland n Back, I always preferred the yellow away kit. If my memory serves me correctly we had a second kit of yellow in the 70's. Not sure about the blue, my first thought was it looks a bit too Leicester.
Brookesy, welcome to the board fella. How did you find us?
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Admiral from the 70's yellow with blue and white strip on the shoulder and arms Classic
Eireleeds1
Youth Team
Youth Team
Twitter: @kevingaff

Post by Eireleeds1 »

Personally I love that new away kit and a few of them will be making their way to our house I suspect
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Ellandback1 »

Eireleeds1 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:37 pm Personally I love that new away kit and a few of them will be making their way to our house I suspect
:shock: Is that you Eire?????
Eireleeds1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Eireleeds1 »

Tis yes
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Ellandback1 »

Eireleeds1 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:37 pm Personally I love that new away kit and a few of them will be making their way to our house I suspect
Good to see you !!!!!
Last edited by Ellandback1 on Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Ellandback1 »

Eireleeds1 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:12 pmTis yes
Welcome back pal. How have you been?
Eireleeds1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Eireleeds1 »

All good. Gearing up for new season. Fells like six months since we last played
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Good to hear from you Eire :-D
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Brookesy wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:56 pm Agree with Elland n Back, I always preferred the yellow away kit. If my memory serves me correctly we had a second kit of yellow in the 70's. Not sure about the blue, my first thought was it looks a bit too Leicester.
Welcome to MOT Brookesy
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

Not my favourite away kit either. But if we are playing in Blue on the 14th and beat the scum I will buy the lot and go full kit w**ker until the end of the season.
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

Evening Eire!
Eireleeds1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Eireleeds1 »

Carrick Dave wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:39 pm Evening Eire!
You too Carrick
Eireleeds1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Eireleeds1 »

1964white wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:18 pm Good to hear from you Eire :-D
Cheers 64.👍 not been about a lot with no footie but thankfully new season just around the corner. Not too confident of getting over this season though as can’t see much possibilities for getting tickets
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Eireleeds1 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:50 pm Cheers 64.👍 not been about a lot with no footie but thankfully new season just around the corner. Not too confident of getting over this season though as can’t see much possibilities for getting tickets
Acquiring tickets will certainly be a problem this season. Glad you are ok :tup:
Eireleeds1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Eireleeds1 »

1964white wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:55 pm Acquiring tickets will certainly be a problem this season. Glad you are ok :tup:
Got membership and applied for a season ticket. Not much more an overseas supporter can do really. Looked up the corporate packages and prices are crazy
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

Eireleeds1 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:50 pm Cheers 64.👍 not been about a lot with no footie but thankfully new season just around the corner. Not too confident of getting over this season though as can’t see much possibilities for getting tickets
The only option appears to be getting lucky with our membership for a season-ticket holder's seat who has traded it back to the club for that game.

Problem is we'd find out so late the cost of hotels and flights would be astronomical if we could even manage to get hold of them.

I take it the Galway SC lads haven't managed to work anything out either then? They'll be gutted.
Eireleeds1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Eireleeds1 »

Carrick Dave wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:17 pm The only option appears to be getting lucky with our membership for a season-ticket holder's seat who has traded it back to the club for that game.

Problem is we'd find out so late the cost of hotels and flights would be astronomical if we could even manage to get hold of them.

I take it the Galway SC lads haven't managed to work anything out either then? They'll be gutted.
They’re depending on getting as many as possible from the membership thing. Hope it works as the weekends with those lads are amazing. Have missed them shocking