The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 20th September) Leeds make their point at St James Park

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.

Were Leeds good value for their draw on Friday night?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:07 am

Yes, a draw was fair
47%
We were the better side and deserved the win
53%
We were a bit lucky to take a point
No votes
Newcastle should have won
No votes

Total votes: 19

Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 20th September) Leeds make their point at St James Park

Post by Ellandback1 »

Shackleton needs to play consistently, as does James!

We must try and find a way to keep Llorente fit! The amount of injuries he has had since joining is embarrassing!
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 20th September) Leeds make their point at St James Park

Post by Irish Ian »

Joffy is doing all he can to make himself noticed.

4 goals in 5 matches is a lovely return and when he does get a chance I hope it is with enough support around him.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

Chilli D wrote: Agreed.
If we had got the second goal we would have gone on to win comfortably.
The one Rodrigo put wide was key.
KP had a great chance too

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

faaip wrote: I'm not sure Bielsa playing would have been a good idea. You're over rating Bamford massively
Reckon Bielsa will be cb this weekend, massive height advantage on his bucket but once again square peg in round hole.

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

LeeBrook
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by LeeBrook »

He's been injury prone throughout his career, it was foolish to buy him.