MP murdered in Essex

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: MP murdered in Essex

Post by 1964white »

eastyorkshirewhite wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:16 am I fully agree provided it can be proved without any doubt.How would you feel if they hanged someone who later was proved to be innocent it has happened.As i say for those like the ripper hang them.
Agree with you EY, has to be absolutely certain that the culprit is definitely the murderer, in this case I reckon there is no doubt.

The alternative is to enclosed them in a cell living on bread & water with no privileges, ensure these violent criminals suffer. We are too soft on them, there is no deterrent for people who commit these horrible crimes any more!

Why should we pay our taxes to keep such scum?
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

1964white wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:49 am A family man who did much charitable fundraising work, killed by a worthless piece of terrorist scum we allowed to reside in the UK.

We have enough of the criminal fraternity of our own without taking in the world's waifs & strays.
Sounded like a principled man. He was also a champion on animal welfare standards by all accounts. How many deranged Jihadis are crossing the channel? We will never know because they discard all their id before arriving. There is no doubt that Militant Islamist Jihadis are a big problem in the world. I just wish the lies about WOMD and the like leading to military interventions hadn't stoked the fire in the first place.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Leeds1000 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:24 am Sounded like a principled man. He was also a champion on animal welfare standards by all accounts. How many deranged Jihadis are crossing the channel? We will never know because they discard all their id before arriving. There is no doubt that Militant Islamist Jihadis are a big problem in the world. I just wish the lies about WOMD and the like leading to military interventions hadn't stoked the fire in the first place.
Just like all the refugees entering the UK, guaranteed there are cells pretending to be refugees amongst them.

Boris & his clowns haven't got a clue how many criminals & terrorists they are allowing to reside in the UK to commit their horrible atrocities in the future.
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

eastyorkshirewhite wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:16 am I fully agree provided it can be proved without any doubt.How would you feel if they hanged someone who later was proved to be innocent it has happened.As i say for those like the ripper hang them.
In 2001 (yep 20 yrs ago) 51% of population said they should bring back hanging.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

1964white wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:32 am Just like all the refugees entering the UK, guaranteed there are cells pretending to be refugees amongst them.

Boris & his clowns haven't got a clue how many criminals & terrorists they are allowing to reside in the UK to commit their horrible atrocities in the future.
Oh yea blame Boris, I'm not a tory by a long shot, but, it was Bliar and his fat clown brown who let the world of scum and his dog in, now it's a case of "after the horse has bolted"
Suppose that was Boris' fault yesterday ? Oh my car failed it's MOT, :evil: :rant: f@cking Tories.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"