Arsenal slated

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
mentalcase

Arsenal slated

Post by mentalcase »

I’m sorry, but this week Arsenal loaned out two players who have featured in the Premier League this season in Ainsley Maitland-Niles and Folarin Balogun.

“They will have been fully aware they had four players at AFCON prior to those loans. It’s through their own fault they were missing six players.

“You then have Xhaka getting a stupid red card against Liverpool, so on what grounds does that mean the game should be called off?

“You had Odegaard with Covid, that’s just one player where it’s unavoidable if you like.

“It’s unfair, Arsenal were happy to go and steamroll Leeds when they had nine senior players and a 15-year-old on the bench but they bottled it when it’s their turn.
Honestly, it’s just pathetic from Arsenal. They have bent the rules.”
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Arsenal slated

Post by SG90 »

Good. I remember their fans laughing and mocking us after they played us, now they're crying because they have a few players away on AFCON. The PL are embarrassing for postponing games where covid has no beating on it.
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Arsenal slated

Post by BGwhite »

Just another bunch of powder puff boys imo, same goes for the rest of them. Men...pffff !

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk