General Chat - Barlow Boy's new dog, Luna

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Muppet the Cat

Re: General Chat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Jaydog wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:43 am I think Lewis is playing midfield for us now. But my phone is being weird in fairness. It’s already changed cruelty to incest this morning 🤔
What network are you on, Foxy 🤔……………l’m guessing it’s Kennyfone !
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:09 pm What network are you on, Foxy 🤔……………l’m guessing it’s Kennyfone !
He’s certainly been interfering. How did he do it? That’s what baffles me. That’s not hard as you know 😀
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Jaydog wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:10 pm He’s certainly been interfering. How did he do it? That’s what baffles me. That’s not hard as you know 😀
He’s just quoted your post and altered it slightly before replying/commenting outside of the quote brackets…….simples really.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:16 pm He’s just quoted your post and altered it slightly before replying/commenting outside of the quote brackets…….simples really.
Ah. Of course. I’ve accidentally done that before.
I suppose my mind isn’t as mischievous as young Kennyboys is.
I’ll start changing all his Bert posts to Perv. Only 76967 to do
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Jaydog wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:19 pm Ah. Of course. I’ve accidentally done that before.
I suppose my mind isn’t as mischievous as young Kennyboys is.
A task akin to the Mustela nivalis one’s ambition to translate the next match day programme into Cymraeg 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 😀
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

VinnysTattoo wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:29 pm One year scan clear after op to remove bowel cancer. Holiday in Fuertaventura next week will be extra nice 🥳🥳
Eta : Yes it is my humour and i sincerely apologise if it hurt you, I actually thought " oh that's good news, but i didn't need to know where you're going away, this'll be funny, i won't concentrate on the cancer, just the holiday part"

Anyway congratulations on the year coz it can be a very aggressive form of cancer which killed a good friend of mine within 6 months, a guy who used to take the piss out of us for smoking and drinking, he was a 'my body is a temple' type of guy who used to do all our driving to nightclubs etc while we got hammered, he looked like Tony Hadleigh and pulled all the women with his looks, body and shiny teeth, the bowel cancer killed him within 6 months and it was actually heartbreaking to see his frame wither away to about 6 stone from about 16 stone, he was 48 when he died, he was one of those fools that refused to go to the doctors unless something was killing him, unfortunately it was, and had he gone in his first few weeks of pain (which he put down to indigestion) they probably could've saved him, but he was riddled by the time he went, him being too proud an all that.

Anyway, best of luck, and i hope they caught yours early, and make sure you (i'm sure you will) report the slightest of pain or twinges.

NOT GET OUT THERE AND FCKING DAMN WELL ENJOY YOURSELF !!!

I've heard it's a fcking horrible place that Fartaventura though and i'd try and change that if i was you, full of black sand, well Lanzarotte was where i've been 20 times, and Tenerife similar (i've been there about 8 times btw).

Have a goodun and don't forget tha suntan lotion, be a bugger to get over the bowel cancer just to get skin.

Must dash i'm back in the UK next Tuesday evening after spending last 4 months in Asia, Phuket, Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Taiwan and Phnom Penh, was gonna go Phillipines but i'm knackered.

I'm 58 btw, smoke and drink like a trooper, it's coming my way for sure.....kay sera sera.
Last edited by Kennyb41 on Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Jaydog wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:19 pm Ah. Of course. I’ve accidentally done that before.
I suppose my mind isn’t as mischievous as that pervert 64's is.
Ftfy.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:32 pm A task akin to the Mustela nivalis one’s ambition to translate the next match day programme into Cymraeg 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 😀
Bloody hell all this esoteric talk, I have to use google to keep up!
You know the Weasel loves the welsh really. Absolutely loves them. Speaks it fluently and eats welsh cakes every Thursday
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Jaydog wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:41 pm Bloody hell all this esoteric talk, I have to use google to keep up!
You know the Weasel loves the welsh c**k. Absolutely loves it. Speaks it fluently and eats welsh pussy every Thursday
Ftfy.

;@)
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Kennyb41 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:44 pmFtfy.
Yeah probably closer to the truth in fairness
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

SaraM wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:10 am Probably did start using drugs in the 60s, as I used to go in the woods from the age of 13 or 14 looking for magic mushrooms that i'd sell to the local population.

If trippy anecdotes amuse you, you might enjoy this. Watch out for someone called Rainy, he was my first love. :P :love:

https://www.waccoe.com/topic/313208-mag ... /#comments

;@)
hector

Post by hector »

Kennyb41 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:39 pm THIS ISN'T FACEBOOK !!!!
Would you mind not shouting at posters for posting general chat on the general chat thread.......

Thank you
Rook
First Team
First Team

Post by Rook »

Fireworks going off again. :evil: :evil:

It sounds like the bombing of Baghdad outside. Why are they selling the damn things in September??
I smell blood and an era of prominent mad men - W.H. Auden
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Rook wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:03 pm Fireworks going off again. :evil: :evil:

It sounds like the bombing of Baghdad outside. Why are they selling the damn things in September??
Well it is Xmas soon Rook. That’s what some nobhead on the tv said. Everything gets earlier. Why don’t they sell brains for the morons
VinnysTattoo
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by VinnysTattoo »

Don’t know if this is humour, or don’t know if I’ll bother anymore
VinnysTattoo
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by VinnysTattoo »

Comments like this really put me off forums.

Maybe it’s just Kenny’s humour. Still, who cares if it hurts. It seems not to certain people.
hector

Post by hector »

VinnysTattoo wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:45 pm Comments like this really put me off forums.

Maybe it’s just Kenny’s humour. Still, who cares if it hurts. It seems not to certain people.
That is why I asked him to stop mate....

Keep with us, don't let him spoil it......
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

VinnysTattoo wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:29 pm One year scan clear after op to remove bowel cancer. Holiday in Fuertaventura next week will be extra nice 🥳🥳
Well done Vinny, go and enjoy your holiday, sounds like you've earned it mate :)
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Oh bloody hell Kenny.
I didn’t see this, I thought it was the previous one aimed at 64.
Can’t defend that matey. The lad just had his all clear.
Have a heart dear.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Excellent news, congrats, long may it continue! Enjoy your holiday!