Not an armband in sight!
Wonderful goal from Almiron.



I'm not comparing like to like figures and the American deaths per year is coming down - just showing that other countries, cultures etc kill people legally. It is irrelevant as to whether the figure is 1,000,000 or just 1 as the fact is that you can be killed legally in the USA as well as in Saudi Arabia.faaip wrote: ↑Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:41 am Hate the death penalty but how does that rack up per annum by head of population, do those in Saudi Arabia get a fair trial and leave to make multiple appeals? ... Not all American states have the death penalty either. The US trend is also coming down
The American stats work out to around 1 per week, almost certainly guilty of murder, mass murder, themselves. How many of those executed by the Saudi's were for murder or even rape? How many do the Saudi's execute weekly? Saudi has around 10% of the US popualation so a factor of ten must be applied for consistency. Comparatively 40 a week?
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain


But one thing is very clear. And makes the Newcastle owners wholly different from US or English owners.



Were the Geordies OK with you in their end, Mental.mentalcase wrote: ↑Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:51 pm That pass from rodders to klichI was screaming for him to pass to Aaronsen and he cocked it up.(thats when the geordies knew who I supported )
![]()

Yea tbf, they were sound, I didn't advertise the fact too much, just when rodders had that breakaway and I let loose a bit, my geordie mates were saying I was on day release so they just laughed along, we went back to their pub afterwards and had a good night of it.

I've sat in the Spurs & Hull ends, no fun whatsoever!mentalcase wrote: ↑Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:59 pm Yea tbf, they were sound, I didn't advertise the fact too much, just when rodders had that breakaway and I let loose a bit, my geordie mates were saying I was on day release so they just laughed along, we went back to their pub afterwards and had a good night of it.
Like down at spurs before xmas, they all knew we were Leeds but because we were with a gang of spurs we were fine, again, we didn't do anything daft, plus they won so it was happy clappy for them.
Normally in away ends we keep a low profile and be respectful, thing is, your'e soon sussed when they score and your sat there looking fed up.


Probably get off with a lot less than we would as per usual




Just when I thought Newcastle had been quiet in this January window

If gordon is worth that, harrison is worth £50 million, that means our board will accept around £17 million.

His stats aren’t great, but he is only young.

This is true, hope EH knocks that horrible streak out of him though.Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:30 pm His stats aren’t great, but he is only young.
Clearly, Howe thinks he can improve him, may look money well spent in a few years.

Have to say I like Eddie Howe, I’d trust him with most players.mentalcase wrote: ↑Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:35 pm This is true, hope EH knocks that horrible streak out of him though.