You see, now i don't fcking agree with this.GreennWhite wrote: ↑Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:30 pm The swearing needs to be cut out all together. No need for it in any post. I take it we are all fairly grown up people and we should be able to make a point of doing so without the swearing.
And mixing up letters in the swear word doesn't make it any better, if you think that is acceptable then god help us.
Swearing does not bother me one iota, in fact i like to use it and find it quite amusing when others do, yes, that's just me!
Why should you tell me i can't, and how the hell can you moderate that anyway, you chose to come on here so put up with it, no fcker here offends me in any way, it's words ffs and from an anonymous poster at that i don't even know.
I find Catherine Tates nan character quite hilarious at times, Billy Connolly just wouldn't be as funny, so when you don't like that, you switch off or over.
I can't tell you to swear because your posts bore me, can I ?
It's on the tele and movies all the time, so if somebodies little feelings get hurt, tough titty.
It's called, life.
As for what Sara's apparently done here, jeez
There is most definitely an air of the moderator having a lower bar for some and quick to jump on others, but i couldn't give a shite.
Imv Sara's point about 2 wins was valid, and Bob's reply antagonistic and smart alec-cy, but to swing the mod stick for that, jeez
I wish i was around for Sara's permanent ban
And i'm sorry GreenWhite if you don't like my posts (no i'm not) but that's what the imaginary mute button is for that some claim to use (do they fck)


