Marcelo Bielsa

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Marcelo Bielsa

Post by Kennyb41 »

Just this minute got off the blower to my Bert.

He turned EFC down, he wanted it from the ground up and totally re build them, Mosher wanted instant gratification and was told to do one.

He said he's definitely got unfinished business in England and will be back when the time is right for him, i said - " any chance " he said - " not a chance whilst the clown and his puppet are around "

Parting words " Hey Ken, if ever you get the money together for your own club......."

............"Oh i know where to find you pal, one can but dream my mate, take good care and make sure the next club fully understand you "
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Marcelo Bielsa.

Post by Kennyb41 »

Cjay wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:13 pm Dan James will never become a World beater in a million years.

Bielsa was obsessed with signing him even at a vastly over inflated price.

To the point Phil Hay even said unlike with other signings he was not even consulted when it became apparent James was available because the club knew the answer.

Signing James a winger we didn't need or who wasn't even fairly priced was unnecessary and down to the whims of 1 man

And for once it wasn't Orta.
Just a quick one - How many times have you been told you don't half blow things out of proportion ?

Just a thought.

Must dash.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

wibble.gif
wibble.gif (1.67 MiB) Viewed 713 times
Kennyb41 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:30 pm You always seem to be fumbling around for a word.

Meticulous, might help you out.

No need champ :tup:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Kennyb41 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:52 pm Just a quick one - How many times have you been told you don't half blow things out of proportion ?

Just a thought.

Must dash.
That's your 1 thought a day.

Well done.

:)
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Kennyb41 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:27 pm They just don't get 'it' Weasel.
You never explain what "it" is . . .

So what is it?

:duno:
Signed

King Cjay

Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

3F4E55A6-0481-45DF-850B-E41903FFA17F.jpeg
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

BobHirst wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:39 pm I wasn't referring to the lyrics but to you're comment "Kurt Cobain - so frustrated with the idiots in the world he took his own life.".
Hey, don't for one second think i haven't considered it, it's a daily occurrence on here i can tell thi.

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Cjay wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:05 pm You never explain what "it" is . . .

So what is it?

Now c'mon, you know you wouldn't understand 'it'

'it' was right under your nose, and you still didn't get 'it'

Bless.

;@)
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

Kennyb41 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:16 pm Hey, don't for one second think i haven't considered it, it's a daily occurrence on here i can tell thi.
Stop teasing me
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun
The nature of uncarved blocks
Is how to describe what's hard to describe
Yeah
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Cjay wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:05 pm You never explain what "it" is . . .

So what is it?

It's it!

https://youtu.be/ZG_k5CSYKhg
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

IMG-20230127-WA0005.jpg
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

mentalcase wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:41 pm IMG-20230127-WA0005.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

Kennyb41 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:40 pm Certain posters like Weasel never get a skim read, you're very lucky i just caught yours though, twas the 'Kenny' that caught my eye

Nah, it'd be going off everywhere.
You won't remember but months ago we were having a "discussion" about something and I remarked that from your responses it was clear that you weren't even reading what my side of the argument was. You would accuse me of having a position I had never stated or accuse me of saying something I never said.
That's when I started referring to you as "Blind Kenny".

So basically now I let you rant and rave, laugh at the few times you are funny and just ignore trying to have any rational discussion with you.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

BobHirst wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:39 pm I wasn't referring to the lyrics but to you're comment "Kurt Cobain - so frustrated with the idiots in the world he took his own life.".
Ah yes that makes sense - don't do it Kenny they aren't worth it.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

BobHirst wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:11 pm You won't remember but months ago we were having a "discussion" about something and I remarked that from your responses it was clear that you weren't even reading what my side of the argument was. You would accuse me of having a position I had never stated or accuse me of saying something I never said.

So basically now I let you rant and rave, laugh at the few times you are funny and just ignore trying to have any rational discussion with you.
Wtf are you pappin on abart na ?

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

weasel wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:59 pm Ah yes that makes sense - don't do it Kenny they aren't worth it.
If i didn't do it when the lunatics wanted Bert out, i'll never do it :tup:

;@)
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:36 am Wtf are you pappin on abart na ?
Yes that's what I mean.
Overman
Manager
Manager

Post by Overman »

BobHirst wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:11 pm You won't remember but months ago we were having a "discussion" about something and I remarked that from your responses it was clear that you weren't even reading what my side of the argument was. You would accuse me of having a position I had never stated or accuse me of saying something I never said.

That's usually the best approach in the end it'll just become an echo chamber.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Overman wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:48 am That's usually the best approach in the end it'll just become an echo chamber.
You always used that a lot across t'road.

'echo chamber' how resounding.

Must dash.

;@)