That's great that Paul, I agree with it, but, what about the clueless pillocks on t' pitch, why didn't they take charge, we had sooooooo much possession but ran out of ideas, who's fault is that when the game is flowing !!BlackHillsPaul wrote: ↑Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:31 pm I’m right back where I was after the Palace game. Which is that Jesse has to go. He’s had time and been backed. And the results are SCREAMING for him to be sacked. I was prepared to give him February if we got a result today. Not now. After that 2nd half performance any reasonable person can see it’s not working. Forrest got their goal and parked the bus. And behind the bus they had Keylor Navas. We had no answers. None!!
The team needs new ideas. A new voice. And I have no idea who that is. I just know it ain’t Jesse Marsch.
why don't the players stand up and be counted !!
how many missed chances !!
how many times were they clueless !!
how many times were we rudderless !!
where was our captain running at the ref screaming that there are 2 teams here that deserve equal treatment !!
Yes Jesse will soon be gone, but, I don't want some of those spineless f..ers still here taking their money home when I'm as angry as ......kin hell.





