Tom_Siffringer wrote: ↑Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:37 pm
Aye, the number of PL level managers here gives me pause, unsure how Leeds are near the drop zone with the quality of management on this board
Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I'll give you a clue it rhymes with Nessie Parsche.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm
I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm
Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
BlackHillsPaul wrote: ↑Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:41 pm
Isn't that the big mythical lake reptile in Scotland?
No, that's Alex Ferguson.
Tom, i'm not trying to defend KP here, but 'he's been shite at Citeh' ? He's rarer than rocking horse s**t at Citeh, how have you managed to judge him ?
Hey don't get me wrong, he was shite pre Bert tha knows, and you keep making these posts when bladdered i love em, i'll be joing you soon matey
Please tell me you were bladdered?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
BlackHillsPaul wrote: ↑Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:02 am
You are correct to a degree. But this message board is the most fickle and trigger happy of any I've been part of. Which is not an outright criticism. Just an observation. Note: This is the only Leeds United forum that I have joined.
With regard to McKennie. His price will naturally create expectations. The question is are they realistic? He has walked right into the starting eleven. And if it's between him and Roca he won't be sitting on the bench anytime soon. He is an obvious upgrade. Having said that we do expect more from him. And I think we will see more from him. And if not I will be the first one to call him out. Just like I have with Aaronson and Adams.
I don't know whether to feel quite proud today ?
I've been called some things in my time, but never fickle,
I'm gonna take that as a compliment, and progress.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
I'm off tert pub na, i'm gonna say tert first person that deserves it......'shuddup ya fickle ba***rd'
I hope hope they mishear it.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Kennyb41 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:28 pm
I don't know whether to feel quite proud today ?
I've been called some things in my time, but never fickle,
I'm gonna take that as a compliment, and progress.
Not directed at you Kenny. It' been my observation that you give players and Managers time to prove themselves. And you are not quick to turn on players. By the way....I'm going to have to re-watch the Fulham match and see if I can figure out what "it" is. You have me intrigued.
As for Kalvin ...he was my favorite Leeds player (other than Jack) before the arrival of Tyler, but he's been abysmal for City. His lack of quality has truly shown
Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I'd have Kalvin back in a flash, Adams isn't the same player. We still don't have that DMF/Sweeper at the club atm
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
I met an Everton fan the other day ( defo a rarity over here)
Anyway we got chatting and shared war stories for a while then it got round 8-)to this fella.
The Everton fan said he had watched a lot of Juve and said that he loved the player and thought we had snapped up a bargain.
Thing is though he was playing in a midfield who have players in there who can thread a ball through a needle, Rabiot and Locatelli. Kulusevski as a 10.
He was fine in buzzing around and putting out fires but we have Adams for that. And Forshaw haha. At Juve there was so much creativity in there Weston didnt have to stress about that side of his game t
We look more solid with him but it comes with the expense of putting even more pressure on the offensive players.
I just wonder if he is a good fit for us.
' "Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
faaip wrote: ↑Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:45 pmI'd have Kalvin back in a flash, Adams isn't the same player. We still don't have that DMF/Sweeper at the club atm
He'd be great in the Championship if we go down.....
Irish Ian wrote: ↑Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:49 pm
I met an Everton fan the other day ( defo a rarity over here)
Anyway we got chatting and shared war stories for a while then it got round 8-)to this fella.
The Everton fan said he had watched a lot of Juve and said that he loved the player and thought we had snapped up a bargain.
Thing is though he was playing in a midfield who have players in there who can thread a ball through a needle, Rabiot and Locatelli. Kulusevski as a 10.
He was fine in buzzing around and putting out fires but we have Adams for that. And Forshaw haha. At Juve there was so much creativity in there Weston didnt have to stress about that side of his game t
We look more solid with him but it comes with the expense of putting even more pressure on the offensive players.
I just wonder if he is a good fit for us.
Didn't have to stress about it doesn't mean he doesn't have it. As I say reminds me of Klich who was very creative albeit not in the same way as Pablo. With Klich it was clever passes and runs no one else saw possible. McKennie is the same type of player.
Adams is a box to box which means he's often AWOL when it comes to teams breaking on us.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
BlackHillsPaul wrote: ↑Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:50 pm
He'd be great in the Championship if we go down.....
Oh no he wouldn't, not without Bert, you see not many could do what Bert did with KP it was extraordinary, 'it' was mainly all down to his reading of the play, other stuff as well, you've obviously got to be able to play a bit, but positional sense and reading the play worked wonders for him.
Jeez i'd have been mega interested if Bert could work with McKennie and TA, TA probably being too much to convert from his instinctive play and running, McKennie might be a more interesting proposition, I think Brenden would be fine.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
BlackHillsPaul wrote: ↑Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:42 pm
Not directed at you Kenny. It' been my observation that you give players and Managers time to prove themselves. And you are not quick to turn on players. By the way....I'm going to have to re-watch the Fulham match and see if I can figure out what "it" is. You have me intrigued.
Have fun at the Pub! Cheers Mate.
Well it was there in all it's glory v Fulham Paul, this might help ya.....David Silva my all time fav Prem import and player had 'it' in spades, Jeez if Bert had a full team of David Silva's it would be like the Harlem Globetrotters of football my friend.
And yes you could even put one of him in the nets because a goalkeeper would not be needed in such a team.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
faaip wrote: ↑Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:54 pm
Didn't have to stress about it doesn't mean he doesn't have it. As I say reminds me of Klich who was very creative albeit not in the same way as Pablo. With Klich it was clever passes and runs no one else saw possible. McKennie is the same type of player.
Adams is a box to box which means he's often AWOL when it comes to teams breaking on us.
Great but we need to see it from him then. I fear three of him Roca and Adams just wont have enough going forward.
I still havent gotten over his "pass" to Aaronson on saturday
' "Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa