Chelsea 1-0 Leeds - Post Match Debate

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
Finnatic
Manager
Manager

Re: Chelsea 1-0 Leeds - Post Match Debate

Post by Finnatic »

This doesn’t belong on here but not sure if there is a general football thread.
When Arsenal scored the winner in added time, staff, subs and those already substituted, ran onto the pitch.
Gnonto (who’d been subbed) got booked for that but did any of the substituted players get the same treatment?
Finnatic
Manager
Manager

Post by Finnatic »

Just seen that someone else mentioned this on another site - none got booked apparently 🙄
LUFC DAVE 7
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by LUFC DAVE 7 »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:36 am And why was that huh ?

`Are you another way too blind to see 'it'

Watch cricket buddy, coz you're about to get what the majority on here wished for, and you also seemingly know nowt about 'it' when it jumps up and smacks you in the face.
Bielsa was sacked because he was single minded and obstinate. He had one plan, which when found out, brought about some horrendous results. I was pleased to see him go.

Your attitude to people who criticise him is of a similar style.

I've always enjoyed reading this forum, since you came along, not so much.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

LUFC DAVE 7 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:33 am Bielsa was sacked because he was single minded and obstinate. He had one plan, which when found out, brought about some horrendous results. I was pleased to see him go.

And ALL your 48 posts.

Don't shoot the messenger, especially when he is right.

And don't let me spoil your enjoyment, there's a mute button for your convenience, but apparently it doesn't work :)

No need :tup:

Must dash.
Mate of Oermans ?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
hector

Post by hector »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:04 am And ALL your 48 posts.

And don't let me spoil your enjoyment, there's a mute button for your convenience, but apparently it doesn't work :)

Must dash.
Mate of Oermans ?
please stop taking the piss out of other posters
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

hector wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:42 am please stop taking the piss out of other posters

I'm feeling a gun to my head.

You taking note tsb member/s ?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
hector

Post by hector »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:47 am I'm feeling a gun to my head.

You taking note tsb member/s ?
You are the one holding the gun....
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

hector wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:48 am You are the one holding the gun....
Who's pulling the trigger coz i ain't ?

;@)
CHAPELALLMAN
Manager
Manager

Post by CHAPELALLMAN »

LUFC DAVE 7 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:33 am Bielsa was sacked because he was single minded and obstinate. He had one plan, which when found out, brought about some horrendous results. I was pleased to see him go.

Well said - I just blocked him. It's the only way. I had enough of his babble and his narcissistic intolerance of other people's opinions.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Oh kinhell, here they all come.....a guy calls something out this morning and all of a sudden the guns are being lined up.

Anybody else wanna join in ?

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

CHAPELALLMAN wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:52 am Well said - I just blocked him. It's the only way. I had enough of his babble and his narcissistic intolerance of other people's opinions.

You are absolutely 100% correct, it really is the best way,

Listen to him fer gawds sake....THERE'S A MUTE BUTTON, PUT ME ON IT !!

;@)
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

There is no cheating. You can’t call out something that didn’t happen.
Overman
Manager
Manager

Post by Overman »

CHAPELALLMAN wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:52 am Well said - I just blocked him. It's the only way.
Totally agree, it's just become one tedious repetitive diatribe. He even believes I've followed him from the TSB forum, when I joined here long before him. It's up there with us being the same person narrative.
LUFC DAVE 7
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by LUFC DAVE 7 »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:04 am And ALL your 48 posts.

Must dash.
Mate of Oermans ?
Forty eight posts, wow, didn't think I was anywhere near that amount. I might have to cut back.

I wouldn't want people to think I was obsessed in becoming a 'Superstar' by constantly posting, alcohol induced, unintelligible drivel. Especially, if I then went on to promote myself by answering my own posts.

As for blocking you Kenny, perish the thought, I, like many on the forum, enjoy a good laugh from time to time.

You just need to dilute the vitriol towards those who don't regard your precious 'Bert' as highly as you obviously do. He's gone Kenny, he's not coming back, let it go, move on.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

LUFC DAVE 7 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:14 am Forty eight posts, wow, didn't think I was anywhere near that amount. I might have to cut back.

I wouldn't want people to think I was obsessed in becoming a 'Superstar' by constantly posting, alcohol induced, unintelligible drivel. Especially, if I then went on to promote myself by answering my own posts.

As for blocking you Kenny, perish the thought, I, like many on the forum, enjoy a good laugh from time to time.

You just need to dilute the vitriol towards those who don't regard your precious 'Bert' as highly as you obviously do. He's gone Kenny, he's not coming back, let it go, move on.
How do you know this for sure ?

Other managers have been at clubs twice before ?

;@)
Ackermann
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Ackermann »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:36 am And why was that huh ?

`Are you another way too blind to see 'it'

Watch cricket buddy, coz you're about to get what the majority on here wished for, and you also seemingly know nowt about 'it' when it jumps up and smacks you in the face.
Fukk off.
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

Kenny’s not so bad once you see past the obsession, I have been where you have Ackerman. I often now enjoy his babble, a bit of lens diversity which outlines all the various forms of madness that becomes of loving a club such as ours is not such a bad thing.
Kenny is only a wind up merchant if you allow him to be so, but he deserves his voice like every other glutton for punishment, despair, despondency and the odd glimmer of sunshine and hope of rekindling the glory of days long past, which supporting Leeds meats out every season.