Big Sam

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
SnifferClarke
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1062
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:34 am

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by SnifferClarke »

Cjay wrote: ↑Thu May 04, 2023 2:25 pm Time to play spot the player

Bamford definitely isn't training in that video (don't think he's even there).

Harrison wasn't training that I saw (was watching).

I spotted Wober, but do we save him for Newcastle ?
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19693
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by weasel »

1964white wrote: ↑Thu May 04, 2023 3:10 pm I've had an e.mail for an eye-test, I suggest I book an appointment for you, Cjay :lol:

Bamford & Harrison were there, training.
There's none so blind as those that cannot see.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19693
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by weasel »

SnifferClarke wrote: ↑Thu May 04, 2023 4:07 pm I spotted Wober, but do we save him for Newcastle ?
If he's fit play him. The way football works we could end up beating City then lose to West Ham and Spurs - just look at some of the results under JM.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11769
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by Barlow Boy »

SnifferClarke wrote: ↑Thu May 04, 2023 4:07 pm I spotted Wober, but do we save him for Newcastle ?
Got to play him now, we need to keep the goal difference as good as possible.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41696
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: ↑Thu May 04, 2023 3:10 pm I've had an e.mail for an eye-test, I suggest I book an appointment for you, Cjay :lol:

Bamford & Harrison were there, training.
I saw Harrison standing there

Didn't see Bamford :shock:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41696
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by Cjay »

I may be wrong on this but didn't Marsch get rid of the sleep pods Bielsa built and cancelled afternoon training

Sure I read that somewhere
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 14808
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
Location: Lisburn, N.I

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by lufc1304 »

Cjay wrote: ↑Thu May 04, 2023 4:31 pm I may be wrong on this but didn't Marsch get rid of the sleep pods Bielsa built and cancelled afternoon training

Sure I read that somewhere
Widely reported over the last couple of days, Cjay, Marsch had them converted to a press centre. The utter tool. Afternoons off, motivational speeches, Gandhi posters, no wonder we're looking down the barrel
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
User avatar
JoeDenver
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:58 pm

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by JoeDenver »

Cjay wrote: ↑Thu May 04, 2023 4:30 pm I saw Harrison standing there

Didn't see Bamford :shock:
Harrison, Bamford, and Cooper were all onlookers at the start, but we’re in training wear. Didn’t see them in any drills, but that could’ve just been the camera angle.
Fly Fishing, Skiing, and The Damned United
User avatar
Scoobychief
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3687
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:18 pm

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by Scoobychief »

i have heard from rumours and i'm not sure if this is true but apparently big sam has been offered 1 million pound to just take over till end of season and if he achieves the impossible and keeps us up he will get 4m??? if true wowsa
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41696
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by Cjay »

Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Tyzy
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:09 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by Tyzy »

What's with the gravy thing,who doesn't like gravy ?
Overman
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3324
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 11:04 pm

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by Overman »

Fat Sam's Grand Slam.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by Jaydog »

A team of Kochs. He’s right there
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78995
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by The Subhuman »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Thu May 04, 2023 2:52 pm Wow. I’d be s**tting myself if I was a City player
Which one?
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78995
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by The Subhuman »

Tyzy wrote: ↑Thu May 04, 2023 5:30 pm What's with the gravy thing,who doesn't like gravy ?
Me if it's Bisto or gravy granules
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78995
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by The Subhuman »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Thu May 04, 2023 5:55 pm A team of Kochs. He’s right there
Club barbeque should be good though
Last edited by The Subhuman on Thu May 04, 2023 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by Jaydog »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Thu May 04, 2023 6:52 pm Which one?
All of them. Did you see the training? Awesome
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78995
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by The Subhuman »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Thu May 04, 2023 6:55 pm All of them. Did you see the training? Awesome
A touch esoteric I fear, apologies
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by Jaydog »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Thu May 04, 2023 6:57 pm A touch esoteric I fear, apologies
Cambridge.
Better late than never I suppose
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Big Sam - First training session.

Post by Jaydog »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Thu May 04, 2023 6:55 pm Club barbeque should be good though
Can you put your Koch on a BBQ or is that another esotericism
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Post Reply